BLACKED LIGHTS!

guns.gif
thumb_up.gif

looks good .. would love to see it in person and see it at night....how much for me sending my stuff to him? thanks
beerchug.gif

That has to be the sweetest thing ive seen done to the 08 hayabiscus besides the usual streatch and chrome. Its ugly to me but that makes it look great.

I blacked my lens too but left the headlight and brake light alone for now...the police are pretty strict in my area about stuff like that...Nice pics...
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

looks good and the performance might be ok after you get the HID's installed...i ride a lot at night so it isn't for me but if you mostly ride during the day or in town after dark that probably looks really sharp
beerchug.gif

Don't get me wrong, but it looks super cool. But what is the functionality of doing this??? I like cars being able to see me...

Looks great, but with darkened lenses you may actually need the reflectors you still have on your bike!
thumb_up.gif
I was waiting to see how long the 'reflector' issue would take to come out...good job, Pad
laugh.gif

On topic...I think it looks sweet. Your painter guy did a great (looking, from the pictures) job. I'd consider having mine done, too, but not the head/brake lights. There a limit on how 'stealthy' a high-function bike should be.

Super sweet idea for show-only bikes, too.

I like it!

yea the headlights are a little darker than what I wanted. I'll see how the hid's react to the smoke lins and go from there. I'm also thinking about some accent leds are even some strobe type blinkers tucked in the faring's somewhere

He sprayed the lights with :Night Shade". It comes in a spray can.

You prep and sray the lights with the Night Shades and then you clear them for gloss.

<a href="http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__window-tint-spray_W0QQ_nkwZwindowQ20tintQ20sprayQQ_fxdZ1QQ_p
tasZ1QQ_sopZ1" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Car-Tr....Q_sopZ1</a>
cool.gif

Back