Black Berry Users

mr8ball

Registered
So tonight I have my BB 9350 hooked to my MacBook to sync everything through BB manager. I have done this quite a few times and all of a sudden it starts going preserk and tells me that the device has not been disconnected wright and now it will not work anymore. I have taken the battery out and let it sit for as much as 10 minutes. When I put the bat. back in it starts to boot up and about a 1/4 of the way I get an error message JVM 102. It keeps running the cycle of trying to reboot and the error message. I called Verizon and spent an hour on the phone with them and of course they could not help. The phone is less then 2 years old but was only used about one year out of the two. Has anyone had this issue? If so what have you done to fix it? I hate the smart phones but I guess its something we all have to deal with. Thanks in advance

Try throwing it really hard against the wall, then go get a new smartphone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I loed my BB but alas it started that inevitable reboot spiral to hell..I just got a gzOne Commando, basically a ruggedized Droid..

Had a lot of issues with my old Pearl Flip before getting new one. When I use to get the JVM errors only fix was to goto BlackBerry site and download the full opperating system from their site for my specific carrier and do a complete reload. You will lose all data in your phone but if it is all backed up on your pc you will just have to restore data after roloading BB opperating system.
Posted via Mobile Device

Had a lot of issues with my old Pearl Flip before getting new one. When I use to get the JVM errors only fix was to goto BlackBerry site and download the full opperating system from their site for my specific carrier and do a complete reload. You will lose all data in your phone but if it is all backed up on your pc you will just have to restore data after roloading BB opperating system.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is a great start.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!

Back