Billy weekly rant#1 dot weigh stations

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
2 many of them ok i know they gotta check trucks but they have gone crazy wit it.I RAN Evansville--Miniapolis this wen+thur leave Wisconsin big super weigh station.2 Lanes at a time huge indoor inspection facility.Then go into MN THERES ANOTHER 1 i LEAVE 1 THERES ANOTHER NOT 5 MILES.:banghead:
Im running expidited freight or hot freight I gotta move dont have time.THen they (diesel bears dot man) want hide everywere+stalk truckers checking pages in little books+ going under trucks on creepers!!!
were telling these custamers how fast we can deliver +charging more cause there straightshots I HAVE NOT TIME 4 GAMES.2 MANY WEIGH STATIONS+bear population is out of hand.Why dont they catch meth cooks and leave truckers b?

- Where i come from[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, as a class a CDL holder, the laws and regs are there for a reason. We had two employees killed in Kentucky because of an idiot driver, no brakes and 15 bald tires. I am glad they are checking your and everyones truck. Its their job!
Posted via Mobile Device

They have there job I have mine.Im driving fairly new leased trucks just dont have time 2 waste.Who you hauling 4?How do you go on runs if your a mod here?? On this last run I had like 8 guys waiting 4 me @ a job site one those communication towers.Had 1/2 one those things in pieces strapped on a flatbed.

Last edited:
they are getting more picky to, looking for anything they can to get revenue. I agree, they have been working really hard here lately. but I guess they doing there job, as I try to do mine lol.

Seems like things could be handled in much more efficient manner to be sure.

Somewhat along the same lines I was traveling thru Georgia (subject of another post)
and good grief...the number of baby sitters/hall monitors on the side of the road...bet I saw
15 Troopers, Sheriffs, etc.

I thought to my self, must be nice to live in a state where there is no real crime
and all these law enforcement personel have no cases to solve, no bad or problem areas
to patrol...nothing at all worthwhile to do except blanket the interstate
(which is a ridiculas 65mph) and prey on normal citizens, residents and tourists
just trying to get somewhere.

Course I guess that's Georgia's way of reeling in some of Florida's tourist dollars.

Last edited:
There is so many things wrong with this thread that I better just keep my mouth shut.. :whistle:

Tapedmouthshut.jpg

Back