billy lane charged today

I think he should do time just like you and I would. He would always be on TV building bikes then get on it at the end and test it. You have no idea if he had 1 beer or 8 but he was drinking and driving. I am far from a prude as far as that but he blew the legal limit by FAR. He should get the same thing that everyone gets. Just because he is on TV means nothing. He puts his pants on one leg at a time like we all do. I am sure its not his first time getting in trouble with the police or DWIs so let him have it. I like his bikes to, it is a shame he is too stupid to realize what he has going. Should say had going.

(Projekt @ Sep. 25 2006,23:49) Shheeeiiitt.... Discovery channel will probably sponsor a documentary based on the events in question as an educational tool for people thinking about getting behind the wheel..
I think he'll do a token 180 days on a 3-6 year sentence and be out after 30-45 days with 10 years probation for good behavior and public service announcements.
Hell there is no more space to tattoo on him so bubba will not want to force some ink on the lad.
Then we all know that beer drinking bike builders are brawlers so he ought to be able to hold his own.
If there is a way to gain profit they will do it!!

(deldewey @ Sep. 26 2006,10:44) who the fu#k is billy lane  
rant.gif
skinny dude w/ long black hair and too many tat's. i believe he invented the wheel less hub for the rear. basically, another chopper maker and as if there aren't enough already.
crazy.gif

(tpbio @ Sep. 25 2006,20:32) Nothing good about this situation. I feel for the rider's family and Lane's talent seems wasted now.
Good to see this touch hole get whats coming to him. Thats pretty funny using billy lane and talent in the same sentence. I think he is an idiot and his bikes look like A$$.
guns.gif

(coop427 @ Sep. 26 2006,09:50)
(tpbio @ Sep. 25 2006,20
zzwhip.gif
) Nothing good about this situation. I feel for the rider's family and Lane's talent seems wasted now.
Good to see this touch hole get whats coming to him. Thats pretty funny using billy lane and talent in the same sentence. I think he is an idiot and his bikes look like A$$.
guns.gif
thats just your opinion, i guess if everyone else did he would be broke but hes not

(BABYBUSA01 @ Sep. 26 2006,08:flamethrowing:) he's done!  how ironic, he rides bikes, builds them, and even supports the cause.  now, he takes the life of another rider because of his own stupidity.  i don't feel sorry for billy lane and i hope they "throw the book at him".  
rant.gif
+1

I don't think he's that well off, more of a biker personality than a talented productive chopper builder.
I've meet him in person and I think he'll make a great bit@h, he's tiny.
Rot in jail and hopefully he will realize the damage and devistation he's caused the victims family.

I don't think he was aiming to take the guy out on his moped intentionally. It's not like Lane was out cruising around for a victim. Plus the guy on the moped probably just flew out into traffic like all them mopeder's do without ANY regard for anything. I see them all the timre around my area, and me being sober is hard enough to avoid them.

Let the courts decide what they will. I myself would like to hear the whole story, in it's entirety.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 26 2006,12:19) I don't think he was aiming to take the guy out on his moped intentionally. It's not like Lane was out cruising around for a victim.  Plus the guy on the moped probably just flew out into traffic like all them mopeder's do without ANY regard for anything. I see them all the timre around my area, and me being sober is hard enough to avoid them.

Let the courts decide what they will. I myself would like to hear the whole story, in it's entirety.
+1

Fl. verses Del. i 'am gonna keep up with this story, cause a man in my home town did basicly the same thing,... the same week,... i want to see what they do to a celiberty verses a regular guy in del. its a mandotory 3 years and it only take about a total of 9 mo. before the court sentences you in del., the man in my town has no previus DUI's and was releasted on 35k bound with 10% down
bluegrab.gif

(GMbusa @ Sep. 26 2006,12:19) I don't think he was aiming to take the guy out on his moped intentionally. It's not like Lane was out cruising around for a victim.  Plus the guy on the moped probably just flew out into traffic like all them mopeder's do without ANY regard for anything. I see them all the timre around my area, and me being sober is hard enough to avoid them.

Did you miss the part where the SOB blew over twice the legal limit? Or how he already had a suspended license due to drunk driving? Or maybe the FACT HE PASSED ON A FUKIN DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WHILE PASSING MULITPLE CARS AND HIT THE GUY HEAD ON!!!!
Buy hey it was just some lame azz on a moped right? Probably just darted out into traffic like all those other mopeders and deserved to die at the hands of DRUNK?

Billy boy should have had a breath test done on site and if he refused the breath should have been crushed out of his lungs. After that bastard blew twice the legal limit a bullet should have been put into the base of his skull, body kicked to the side of the road and next of kin notified to pick up the carcass within 2 hours or they would be fined for littering.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 26 2006,14:19) I don't think he was aiming to take the guy out on his moped intentionally. It's not like Lane was out cruising around for a victim.  Plus the guy on the moped probably just flew out into traffic like all them mopeder's do without ANY regard for anything. I see them all the timre around my area, and me being sober is hard enough to avoid them.

Umm, unless they framed him, which isn't likely, then he was wrong. He blew over the limit and should be punished. I don't give a **** if the guy was on a jet powered scooter and landed in the opposite lane on his return trip from the fukkin moon, Billy Lane had NO business on the wrong side of the road, passing 2 cars at once. That's why they are marked "No Passing" cuz you can't see what is in front of you. They don't just pick random spots to put the signs dude, they do it for a reason: Because you can't fukkin see, even if you are a celebrity biker wanna-be tough guy.
He made a piss-poor decision, I hope he pays for it.

He'll get like a 20yr suspended sent, and go out a month later get snagged for a DUI, and they'll let him rot in jail, watch...

Back