Zimmmerman to be charged with 2nd degree murder

I don't know many hispanics named Zimmerman!

Come on now, Crazy, that's like me saying that Martin is a "White" name. (Although his first name was a pretty clear indicator of his ethnic background. - White people don't usually give their kids ridiculous, fake "African" names, e.g. Shaboneequa/Lamaricus/Shandaleeya.)

Should I assume that all Black people will have names like Unga Bunga Bunga? Of course not!

Come on now, Crazy, that's like me saying that Martin is a "White" name. (Although his first name was a pretty clear indicator of his ethnic background. - White people don't usually give their kids ridiculous, fake "African" names, e.g. Shaboneequa/Lamaricus/Shandaleeya.)

Should I assume that all Black people will have names like Unga Bunga Bunga? Of course not!

What I said was that the Media assumed Zimmerman was a white-bread guy when they jumped on the story. I truely think if Zim had been named Sanchez or something the media would not have smelled the blood in the water and may have een just dropped the story.

Im so tired of all this racist here and there. I'm sorry but everytime something happen to a black person they pull the racist card. How many black people are killing whites and you don't see the whites saying anything about racism.

Russellj I'm not tring to pick a fight but I believe you maybe incorrect due to the court filings report;
George Zimmerman charged with 2nd-degree murder: Trayvon Martin shooter to remain in jail (LIVE coverage) | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Ok so it says "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued." Where and who is the witness who saw this? Anyone? Anyone? Oh wait, no one saw what exactly happened. The article is speculating. No one actually heard the confrontation start.

The affidavit is incomplete. It even says this. "The facts mentioned in this Affidavit are not a complete recitation of all the pertinent facts and evidence... ". It says that clearly at the bottom.

You didn't pick a fight. You just aided the fact that there is a complete lack of facts in this case and clearly not enough to know what happened.

Russ your completely wrong!...........

It was Iced Tea.

Maybe Trayvon was talking to his girlfriend/friend on a phone that looked like this..

Then things might be different ???

Nokia-Glock-The-Cellphone-Thats-Serious-About-Security.jpg

Im so tired of all this racist here and there. I'm sorry but everytime something happen to a black person they pull the racist card. How many black people are killing whites and you don't see the whites saying anything about racism.

You're right. Please accept my apology on behalf of my people..... :poke:

OK, I'm done. I am not posting on this issue again. It's in the hands of the justice system now and we'll all have to wait and see. I must admit I love to tease and debate and this has been sort of fun. People get worked up over things like this and it's easy to type things. So hopefully there are no hard feelings and we can all move on after this is over.

Peace.:afro:

Ok so it says "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

Of course, that could be a completely accurate statement...they've just left out the fact that something happened in between the initial confrontation and the struggle. Typical media.

It's like this:

1) Zimmerman confronts Martin

2) Zimmerman walks back toward his vehicle

3) Martin follows Zimmerman

4) A struggle ensues

Eliminate steps 2) and 3) from the report and you are still reporting the truth...but not the whole truth.

yosvany said:

Mostly for the same reasons you don't see miss white America contests.

I'm with Morgan Freeman, stop identifying people by thier skin color or heritage and just treat everyone equally. Focus less on unimportant things like race and more on the quality of the person.

Of course that doesn't get ratings or sell papers so the media enjoys fanning the flames and pointing out less important facta, like race....unless of course there are a bunch of idiots in white robes & pointy hats ;). Then its probably a racist thing.

EDIT: I'm certain that Zimmerman is going to be totally stitched up on this BS charge...but if he is acquitted, I'm going to organise a Skype party to celebrate.

Would this party still be going on if this was your dead child?
Would you be happy for Zimmerman then?
Would you congratulate him then?...probably not.

The most important thing right now as of this moment is that in 6 days many of us can discuss this face to face and laugh and be sarcastic, cynical and serious in the same conversation..... Looking forward to the campfire at the bash!

Ok so it says "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued." Where and who is the witness who saw this? Anyone? Anyone? Oh wait, no one saw what exactly happened. The article is speculating. No one actually heard the confrontation start.

The affidavit is incomplete. It even says this. "The facts mentioned in this Affidavit are not a complete recitation of all the pertinent facts and evidence... ". It says that clearly at the bottom.

You didn't pick a fight. You just aided the fact that there is a complete lack of facts in this case and clearly not enough to know what happened.

I understand your point, possibly could be some information that the general public may not be privy to as in alot high profile cases...don't know but I would think that the state does have enough evidence to proceed with a trial or they wouldn't have regardless of public opinion or protest.

Wheres that dying tone when you need it. Oh, right, that is from NBC, the ones who have been fabricating tons of things about this case... Terrible source... :stoopid:

That's your argument? That it's a "terrible source"...? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would it help if the source was 'Merica's only righteous, true, correct, god-fearing, christian-loving, NASCAR-promoting, WWE-oriented news source... FOX News?
Norton.gif

RIGHTEOUS FOX NEWS: Affidavit alleges George Zimmerman confronted Trayvon Martin

Now, the fact of the matter is: we don't know anything about this case other than a few basic facts - some audio tapes, a call by Zimmerman indicating he was following Martin, some indications of a struggle (with no information about how it started) and the shooting of Martin.

Nobody here is in any position to put those limited facts together to determine guilt or innocence. What we (public at large) have in the way of evidence or facts is fairly marginal. There are huge gaps in what we know and all of those gaps deal with the very issues that will determine guilt or innocence.

But let's not let that keep us from exonerating the shooter, assign guilt to the dead, and keep spreading the hate.

Perfect, isn't it? :whistle:

48013673.jpg

Norton.gif

That's your argument? That it's a "terrible source"...? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would it help if the source was 'Merica's only righteous, true, correct, god-fearing, christian-loving, NASCAR-promoting, WWE-oriented news source... FOX News?
Norton.gif

RIGHTEOUS FOX NEWS: Affidavit alleges George Zimmerman confronted Trayvon Martin

Now, the fact of the matter is: we don't know anything about this case other than a few basic facts - some audio tapes, a call by Zimmerman indicating he was following Martin, some indications of a struggle (with no information about how it started) and the shooting of Martin.

Nobody here is in any position to put those limited facts together to determine guilt or innocence. What we (public at large) have in the way of evidence or facts is fairly marginal. There are huge gaps in what we know and all of those gaps deal with the very issues that will determine guilt or innocence.

But let's not let that keep us from exonerating the shooter, assign guilt to the dead, and keep spreading the hate.

Perfect, isn't it? :whistle:

48013673.jpg

I happen to enjoy fox news but I don't care much for Nascar or WWE :poke:

Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz Says Zimmerman Arrest Affidavit Is “

Professor Alan Dershowitz says the affidavit is 'thin and unethical'. He also thinks it will not get past the judge. Zim will claim 'stand your ground' immunity and that will allow him to challenge the evidence and charges validity before ever going to trial. A conviction on 2nd degree murder is all but impossible. And that comes from one of the most liberal anti gun folks in town. I believe he used the word 'Nifonged' in reference to the Duke Lacrosse fiasco and the prosecutor who tried to make a name for himself off the case.

I believe he used the word 'Nifonged' in reference to the Duke Lacrosse fiasco and the prosecutor who tried to make a name for himself off the case.

Hmmm...a case where a White person/persons were falsely accused of an allegedly racially-motivated crime, which the media and various "activists" whipped into a frenzy of faux indignation....now why does that seem familiar...?

Professor Alan Dershowitz says the affidavit is 'thin and unethical'. He also thinks it will not get past the judge.

Except it already has. :dunno:

From the same righteous, true, correct, god-fearing, gun-loving, bible-thumpin', NASCAR-promoting FOX News link above:

Judge Mark E. Herr said he found probable cause to move ahead with the case and that an arraignment would be held on May 29 before another judge.

Back