Zimmmerman to be charged with 2nd degree murder

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileStores/Web/Statutes/FS09/CH0823/Section_0823.05.HTM

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes...0.25&URL=0700-0799/0790/Sections/0790.25.html

A post I found that sums it up for me.
54,000 people applied for concealed weapons permits in Florida this year, and I'm glad they are. Criminals are getting more and more uncertain about which senior citizen will delight in putting one right between their eyes. People have a security mindset and are prepared to protect themselves in many instances. Beyond that, ACTUAL Security Guards and the POLICE are the ones who should be armed if their intent is to patrol an area and protect others, which is vastly different than protecting one's self. My answer is "ABSOLUTELY NO" should these neighborhood watch folks be armed. It is a good way to get a neighbor shot. The guy in Sanford may have had solid legal grounds to kill that kid. He just shouldn't have had the opportunity in his role as watchman. If he was a licensed security guard or just as himself coming home from the grocery store and was attacked, then do your thing mister. Otherwise leave it up to the professionals. If you want to participate, go to school and pass a proper state certification course and get a job where a company or government agency shows enough confidence in your training and abilities to hire you and accept civil liability on your part.

Beyond that, ACTUAL Security Guards and the POLICE are the ones who should be armed if their intent is to patrol an area and protect others, which is vastly different than protecting one's self. My answer is "ABSOLUTELY NO" should these neighborhood watch folks be armed.

The Second Amendment to the Constitution disagrees with you. - It says, "The right to keep and bear arms"; it does not say "The right to keep and bear arms only if it doesn't make politicians/your neighbours uncomfortable."

They have also had retired FBI agents listen to the tapes and have concluded that the voices on the tape crying out for help was infact the voice of the little boy that was shot. No matter how you sum it up he was 17 years old and as the laws have been set he is a minor. Folks say he had a terrible record, the damn kid was suspended from school for having and bag of weed. How many of you guys have had a bag of weed in your younger days or even this morning with your coffee.

I must have lived a sheltered live dinobusa - cause - wait for it - never.....

They have also had retired FBI agents listen to the tapes and have concluded that the voices on the tape crying out for help was infact the voice of the little boy that was shot. No matter how you sum it up he was 17 years old and as the laws have been set he is a minor. Folks say he had a terrible record, the damn kid was suspended from school for having and bag of weed. How many of you guys have had a bag of weed in your younger days or even this morning with your coffee.

I dont know what kind of life you live ???. Never touched the stuff.

Yeah lets see the source of which you heard of those "FBI agents" that listened to the tape and confirmed it was the kid yelling... :lol:

I wish this case couldve remained out from under the guise of racism and etc, because it would've been a good case to establish some more precedence on the SMG laws. Personally I feel it was a bad shoot, regardless of anything, you go chasing people around a neighborhood for no good reason, end up in a conflict its your fault imho. Some dummy chases me around my neighborhood and ill deff say something. Who knows what zimmerman said or did, maybe zimmerman provoked maybe he didn't. Well probably never get a good answer

The Second Amendment to the Constitution disagrees with you. - It says, "The right to keep and bear arms"; it does not say "The right to keep and bear arms only if it doesn't make politicians/your neighbours uncomfortable."

His contract with the state of Florida supersedes his rights in the case of any overlapping conditions.
CCP is just a permit. The conditions upon which one agrees to and endorses with a signature is the contract pertaining to the permit.
If Zimmerman didn't have a permit he would have been arrested and charged that night.
If my sovereign rights supersedes contract law I wouldn't be paying taxes.

Back