Zimmmerman to be charged with 2nd degree murder

Harvard Professor Alan Dershowitz Says Zimmerman Arrest Affidavit Is “

Professor Alan Dershowitz says the affidavit is 'thin and unethical'. He also thinks it will not get past the judge. Zim will claim 'stand your ground' immunity and that will allow him to challenge the evidence and charges validity before ever going to trial. A conviction on 2nd degree murder is all but impossible. And that comes from one of the most liberal anti gun folks in town. I believe he used the word 'Nifonged' in reference to the Duke Lacrosse fiasco and the prosecutor who tried to make a name for himself off the case.
yea im not a big fan of Dershowitz but he's usually spot on when it comes to his legal opinion. its really comical that the affidavit does not include the injuries sustained to zimmerman or the grass stains on the back of his shirt. he's right its unethical and irresponsible of the prosecutors part.

once again a prosecutor charges someone due to political pressure. no surprise there. and getting a murder conviction is just laughable imo but again juries are influenced by media pressure just like prosecutors are so ya never know.

I dont see any judge throwing this out tho like he anticipates tho. that is just unlikely imo.

all this hype to just arrest zimmerman and everyone will be happy.....??? really? thats how we do things here in America? just arrest people because the family members of the deceased want that to happen. wat a joke!

arrests are based on probable cause NOT public opinion. how pathetic! Florida has some strange laws down there and the fact is with those laws in place I just dont see the PC to arrest here. not even close. in a state with no stand ur ground law then yea maybe but even then its thin.

That was my point. Usually Dershowitz is all too quick to jump on the side against the shooter/gun owner. If there was even a shred of a chance he'd be agreeing with them. For him to come out and say it like that is surprising.

That was my point. Usually Dershowitz is all too quick to jump on the side against the shooter/gun owner. If there was even a shred of a chance he'd be agreeing with them. For him to come out and say it like that is surprising.

That one slipped - I wasn't posting on this anymore.....

That's your argument? That it's a "terrible source"...? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Would it help if the source was 'Merica's only righteous, true, correct, god-fearing, christian-loving, NASCAR-promoting, WWE-oriented news source... FOX News?
Norton.gif

RIGHTEOUS FOX NEWS: Affidavit alleges George Zimmerman confronted Trayvon Martin

Now, the fact of the matter is: we don't know anything about this case other than a few basic facts - some audio tapes, a call by Zimmerman indicating he was following Martin, some indications of a struggle (with no information about how it started) and the shooting of Martin.

Nobody here is in any position to put those limited facts together to determine guilt or innocence. What we (public at large) have in the way of evidence or facts is fairly marginal. There are huge gaps in what we know and all of those gaps deal with the very issues that will determine guilt or innocence.

But let's not let that keep us from exonerating the shooter, assign guilt to the dead, and keep spreading the hate.

Perfect, isn't it? :whistle:

You're posts are really less than intelligent and have a hint of immaturity. Your hate claims are just plain stupid as stated before.

And I believe we already talked about the affidavit being incomplete and not having near enough that it should to really claim Zimmerman was in the wrong. Maybe you should read more instead of posting irrelevant hate banter. :dunno: :stoopid:

I could not care less about fox news. They are obviously bias.

After Zimmerman’s arrest, civil rights advocates look to change ‘stand your ground’ gun laws - The Washington Post

i smelled this coming like a hurricane... and lo and behold the protesters and now even lawmakers are jumping on this bandwagon...and im greatly concerned for our ability to defend ourselves... here is what i think.

stand your ground laws are in place to give LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THE COMFORT THAT WHEN THREATENED WITH GREAT HARM THAT THEY CAN PROTECT THEIR LIVES AND LIVES OF LOVED ONES FROM THOSE WHO HAVE NO RESPECT FOR LIFE. THIS IS EVIDENT IN THEIR ACTIONS/THREATS OF VIOLENCE TOWARDS THEM. THE LAWS GIVE YOU THE ABILITY...WITH WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.. TO STOP SAID VIOLENCE. as nobody is a mind reader...know this...YOU CANNOT PREDICT IF THEY WILL RESERVE THEMSELVES FROM GOING "TOO FAR". OR FOOL YOURSELF TO THINK YOU CAN ASK THE ATTACKER TO STOP AND REASONABLY EXPECT THEM TO COMPLY... WHY??...CAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY ATTACKING/THREATENING YOU WITH VIOLENCE IN THE COMMISSION OF THEIR CRIME. how many have already died for peoples plight for peace and became MARTYRS because they did not have the ability to defend themselves out of fear of criminal charges????? and peoples self righteous concepts of "peace" and "gun control". there is NO excuse to tell law abiding citizens they are not allowed to save their own lives and of others because you "fear" the criminal will come out of them and "instigate" unjustified death. THE "CRIMINAL" ALREADY TOOK ACTION TO INITIATE THE CONFRONTATION IN WHICH THE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN DID NOT ASK FOR!!! now we have to fear that our right to defend ourselves will be taken away from us due to these Zimmerman/martin scenario protesters seeking to eliminate needless death by removing these laws... re instilling FEARr into the law abiding citizen that did not instigate the crime against them and now made them NOTHING but UNWILLING victims WITHOUT HOPE and the criminals empowered to not FEAR ANYONE AND CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO WHOEVER THEY WANT WHENEVER THEY WANT. do this and we will become like so many other country's that abolished citizens rights to preserve life and murder rates/violent crime rates will skyrocket as they DID in every country that changed their laws and enforced this. this is CIVIL TERRORISM

This is my first and last post on this matter:
Even if race isn't a factor in this shooting, the wannabe cop volunteer can't pass the psych test neighborhood watch captain (complete with his gun and junior g-man badge) had no business approaching a person he felt threatened by, particularly after the dispatcher told him not to. No, it's not illegal to follow someone, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. Stand your ground shouldn't mean go looking for a fight.
By what has been posted in this and some other threads it is clearly evident that several members here have serious racist tendencies. No doubt emboldened by the anonymity of the internet they find it acceptable to voice thinly veiled statements showing condescension and animosity toward minorities that is pathetic and shows weakness of character. Research has shown that people who dislike others solely based on racial differences are less intelligent, less educated and occupy the lower rungs of economic status. If this shoe fits you, I have but one thing about which to inform you:

FAH4307b-youlost.jpg

I wish they would keep it just about race. Leave my rights out of this. Zimmerman is effin it up. NHW don't carry. Patrolling while armed violated the conditions of the CCP. He was "in a place of nuisance". The whole thing is retarded.
I hope it falls back on the fact that he left his vehicle and stay away from the SYG law.
But that won't happen. I think they said SYG almost as many times as they said Treyvon.

This is my first and last post on this matter:
Even if race isn't a factor in this shooting, the wannabe cop volunteer can't pass the psych test neighborhood watch captain (complete with his gun and junior g-man badge) had no business approaching a person he felt threatened by, particularly after the dispatcher told him not to. No, it's not illegal to follow someone, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. Stand your ground shouldn't mean go looking for a fight.
By what has been posted in this and some other threads it is clearly evident that several members here have serious racist tendencies. No doubt emboldened by the anonymity of the internet they find it acceptable to voice thinly veiled statements showing condescension and animosity toward minorities that is pathetic and shows weakness of character. Research has shown that people who dislike others solely based on racial differences are less intelligent, less educated and occupy the lower rungs of economic status. If this shoe fits you, I have but one thing about which to inform you:

FYI: There have been no "racist tendencies". No one has made posts suggesting that they believe they, or their race, is superior or believe themselves to be better than another race. I'm sorry that you have incorrectly felt so. No claims have been made that the kid started it just because he is black. :duh: Racist is a word that should be thrown out of vocabulary because people improperly use it way too much just to try and fit their agenda. It is quite sad. Research has shown that people who use the word racist solely fit their own agenda are less intelligent, less educated, and occupy the lower rungs of economic status. If this shoe fits you, I have but one thing about which to inform you that you need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate your character.

rac·ist

[rey-sist] Show IPA

noun1.a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certainhuman race is superior to any or all others.

All I am merely trying to do in this thread is just make the people that defend trayvon so much and call for zimmermans blood realize that there are no facts here to back the kid like that nor Zimmerman really. In being on trayvons side you are merely calling the kettle black by calling the people backing Zimmerman "racist" (even though I have already shown that it is a completely improper and incorrect use of the word racist).

And here we go. The inherent truth about who was completely at fault for this....[URL="

The racist truth about Treyvon Martin[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
And here we go. The inherent truth about who was completely at fault for this....[URL="

The racist truth about Treyvon Martin[/URL]

Wow. I can't believe how racist that video is. - That man is clearly trying to sound like Billy Ocean! Damn these crackas, I say!

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave my rights out of this.

REALLY? ???
others dont feel that way and will work to an end of their agenda whether even if it effects your rights

NHW don't carry.

is that a state statute or the "organization" bylaw? if its an official organization in the first place...

Patrolling while armed violated the conditions of the CCP.

would like to see the statute defining that.

He was "in a place of nuisance".

again you are apparently quoting a statute for CCP... if florida statutes for CCP defines this....then there is NO PLACE you could carry as it is so vaguely defined.

I hope it falls back on the fact that he left his vehicle and stay away from the SYG law.

how many times have you been told not to go places because something "could" happen... does not mean you have to follow a CIVILLIAN employee's "suggestions" and nor does it control if something happens then its your fault someone else CHOSE to attack you.

and to simplyfy my feelings about this we all know the old childhood rhyme.. "sticks and stones may break my bones....but WORDS will never hurt me" ..

im using this to show...no matter what.....unless Zimmerman is proven to have PHYSICALLY assaulted Martin to instigate the confrontation........ Martins choice to get angry and attack Zimmerman by punching him in the nose...knocking him to the ground...slamming his head off the sidewalk (we need forensics and eye witnesses.... if there are any.......to confirm that Zimmerman never hit Martin FIRST...and we have evidence of Martin hitting Zimmerman)... in no way IS Zimmerman causing Martin to do what he did.

as i always ask my kids..."who are you responsible for"....and the answer is...."myself" (in the context of actions and reactions)

My post from another thread

Race and racism has been in american for 100s of years and will be around for hundreds more. anger runs through my veins when stuff like this happen but I believe in letting god do all the judging in the end. Court, jail time, Judgement day in that order

A lot of gang violence and drug crimes go own between all the ethnic groups but it really hurts no matter what color your skin is when a young innocent man is killed for no reason

Born and raised in mississippi so i can right a book on racial Tension. But we dont need a book, we just need to treat man as we would want to be treated

Back