Billet and Plastic Chrome parts available

I was there for a week and never heard mention of this guy.i asked several people and no one heard of him.Tell us a little about yourself.I will have some locals come by and check you out and get back to me.

Really just out here to get ideas and more goodies about my love for the Hayabusa's.
That'sn funny because your post sounded a lot more like SPAM than an interest in busas...
rock.gif
And we hate unsoliticed SPAM from non-supporting businesses.
wink.gif

Get onboard or don't post any more of this...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129796523 -->

spam.jpg

wink.gif

WOW. Everyone is friendly on this post. I dont want to sell any of my parts on this post and if you really want to find out more about me and my supply of parts, please ask Nick at CSC or Robert at Roaring Toyz and they will be happy to fill you in. I don't make a living off this crap, I simply suplement my hobbies with some income.

On a seperate note, I have donated $20 via paypal to the site for the usage of some cool information and I really do have a great love for Busa's. Just waiting for the update of my USERID to donating member.

Thank you for the opportunity to post.

What would be the price to chrome a zero gravity double bubble screen?

Again i state since you keep missing it."I was there for a week and never heard mention of this guy.i asked several people and no one heard of him.Tell us a little about yourself.I will have some locals come by and check you out and get back to me."

Dude, do you realize that the parts you are selling are more expensive than anywhere else you can buy the same items?

If you are an up and comer shouldnt you be cheaper to get the business in?
I can go to e-bay or any shop and get some of those items a hundred dollars cheaper.
Not trying to bust balls or anything.

Check it out guys, I dont care if I ever sell any of those parts on my website to any of the members of this forum. I operate out of most of the Jacksonville Dealers and several in Orlando.

I specialize in plastic triple-chrome and carry several different custom billet parts that everyone else has hoared out on Ebay. Nobody needs to buy anything on the site and I am not trying to be a business operating off of the members here in the org!!!

I am located in Mandarin, a suburb of Jax, Fla and I am only a supplier and not a physical labor shop. I sell all my parts via the website, through Jax Powersports, via Seven bridges Cycles, Cycle Riders in Orlando, and Atlantic Honda.

I have donated to the Org and just want to be a contributing member and avid reader of the posts. I realize that everyone is very protective of the posts and this forum and that is quite commendable. I would literally ask only to allow me the same freedom as the other members and let me get from the Forum the same information and support everyone else receives.

If you would like more personal information, please contact me directly. I will tell you about my kids, my wife, maybe even the color of my carpet.

If you want to see more of my bikes, logon my site. Check out my Hayabusa currently in the race for the cover at www.superstreetbike.com against a Honda from New York.

I am real, my business is real, and my love for the Busa is also real. I thought this was the same feelings shared by the other members of the Org, and that is why I joined. Hopefully the members that are quite optimistic of my intent will at least provide me with a fair chance...

Thanks.

I think I know who you are,you didn't post a real name in your profile, but I think your name is Mitch.You use to work at Stock Mild To Wild with ryan.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130011009 -->

Back