Billet and Plastic Chrome parts available

H2ocycles

Donating Member
Registered
Check out the online store at shop.h2ocycles.com for custom billet and chrome parts. We specialize in plastic chrome plating for your Hayabusa parts and extended and custom swingarms. Custom big wheel kits, even the new and awaited 330 kit.

h2ocycles.jpg

That must be a winter-only bike cause it'll roast you in the summertime with the sun beating down on it!
laugh.gif

Does H2ocycles support the Org?
If so thanks for the post........
If not why not?

Check out the online store at shop.h2ocycles.com for custom billet and chrome parts. We specialize in plastic chrome plating for your Hayabusa parts and extended and custom swingarms. Custom big wheel kits, even the new and awaited 330 kit.
Nice looking bike... and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

...If you are a trader, and plan to sell your stuff around here... I highly recomend that you also support the board in some way!!!

You ain't kindin about kinda pricey. They are very pricey. I hope they do support the site and offer group buys with a massive savings.

Really just out here to get ideas and more goodies about my love for the Hayabusa's. I've based an entire living off of these bikes and I own three myself.

I will be happy to support the ORG in any way possible. Please advise.....

photo12.jpg

That's more like it. Contact Cache, he'll let you know what to do. Nice paint on the white bike, BTW. Is that a diamond plate frame cover I see?

Really just out here to get ideas and more goodies about my love for the Hayabusa's. I've based an entire living off of these bikes and I own three myself.

I will be happy to support the ORG in any way possible. Please advise.....
...You can start by becoming a donating member!!! Anything further yan be talked out with cache or captain
biggrin.gif

Back