Bikini's are not evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer this statement "And you guys wonder why there aren't more women posting". Maybe it's because there are a ton more men than women that ride.
Nope, actually it's because we feel uncomfortable on here at times, we've lost a few gals because they got sick of the unwanted PMs, weeding through the mess...

So, your comment seems to be dismissing the very few gals that are on here...
Or you'r just doing your nails....

face7.gif

i am all for it i don't see the big deal as long as motorcycles are involved with the women in there swimsuits. But this is they way they want it so its gotta be

To answer this statement "And you guys wonder why there aren't more women posting". Maybe it's because there are a ton more men than women that ride.
Nope, actually it's because we feel uncomfortable on here at times, we've lost a few gals because they got sick of the unwanted PMs, weeding through the mess...

So, your comment seems to be dismissing the very few gals that are on here...
Or you'r just doing your nails....

face7.gif
Actually, if you must know, I was busy fixing my hair and all of these distractions are really starting to bring me down...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Send all the naked girls to my e-mail address if you feel the need to share.

Otherwise listen to the mods and we will all live happy at the .org.

I come here to cut up with all the members and read things about my Busa, I really don't mind looking at girly pics But thats not what I'm here for just my .o2 cents so I quess its a nay for me

somebody said it right I don't mind a hooters girl here or there just like I don't mind a few tasteful guy pics for them to cut up and aggrevate us with, but an almost imaginary bikini, i'd rather go to a strip joint or go visit some of my wilder friends and see it LIVE

so Guys lets give our female members the respect they deserve cause they are all great members and deserve it
wink.gif

Seriously!  Go to GOOGLE, Type in Breasts!  Knock yourself out!!!!!   Fuggin  40,300,000 Hits!  

Should keep you all busy.  
thumbs-up.gif
I agree with the rules, it's not my site to run. But riddle me this, how do you explain the reason is to keep this a family friendly site and then fire off the "f" word like in the above example. We all know what you mean but yet it's ok as long as it's disguised by a modified spelling? Bikinis aren't allowed why, because they don't leave any room for imagination or are too graphic, well tell me how to explain to a 7 year old that asks "what does the word "F" mean?" again referring to your above statement.

I really don't care one way or the other just one of those things that makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Seriously!  Go to GOOGLE, Type in Breasts!  Knock yourself out!!!!!   Fuggin  40,300,000 Hits!  

Should keep you all busy.  
thumbs-up.gif
But riddle me this, how do you explain the reason is to keep this a family friendly site and then fire off the "f" word like in the above example.  We all know what you mean but yet it's ok as long as it's disguised by a modified spelling?  Bikinis aren't allowed why, because they don't leave any room for imagination or are too graphic, well tell me how to explain to a 7 year old that asks "what does the word "F" mean?" again referring to your above statement.

I really don't care one way or the other just one of those things that makes you go HMMMMMMMMMMM?
Because it doesn't offend a co-worker or family member sitting 35 feet away from you!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

It wasn't that big a deal that the pics were removed from my post. I think it was the Gestapo mentality and the feeling of posting in the 3rd Reich that got me. And for the men here who are married to women that just find it so offensive that a woman is in a bikini, I really feel for you.

It wasn't that big a deal that the pics were removed from my post. I think it was the Gestapo mentality and the feeling of posting in the 3rd Reich that got me. And for the men here who are married to women that just find it so offensive that a woman is in a bikini, I really feel for you.
Welcome to the revolution.

rules are rules. i`m not a mod. or the owner of the site. so i will go with the rules or i will leave and find something that works for me. dont make things personal. if you dont like the rules move on or try to change things. but not with school yard style. we are all over 10.
but i do have one rant. far as work friendly? your at work do work! that is what your paid for. i take my laptop to work to check web sites on my lunch. my time.
now everyone needs a

1459992245.jpg

You know what, for someone who has posted next to nothing useful, it's real great that you are here to compare what is going on to the Nazis....

You are an A-hole and If it were up to me you would be gone... You Suck.

Plain old suck. Jesus you're ignorant... Gestapo? WTF?
Go rot in hell...

I'm Out...

Rat

Rev,
      You call yourself a moderator? If it were up to me you would be the one out. Rot in Hell? Give me a break. And the pics were the things that should be removed? Remember that you are not only addressing me but all of the donating members. I am not the only one that finds it ridiculous. You must be really whipped. Have a nice day.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|jaschil69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155677593 -->

Your still Useless. I've been dealing with this Gradeschool bikini/nekid chick fascination for years. It comes up about once a year, this time I've been really patient, trying NOT to be a ####. But then you call me a Nazi, Gestapo...

I want you gone. Off the board... Permanantly.

Yeah Long LIVE RSD, He's been doing a lot of good here on the baords and REALLY helping people out... What the hell have you DONE?

Worry about Boobs... WOW you should be proud...
------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize to the members of the board here... I lost my cool, true enough, it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back