2 girls for gpw

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Not bikini clad or anything, but stunning nevertheless...

I've done so many shoots (all normal people that paid me) but these two girls stuck in my mind, so letting you see. The first shot is just some random girl at a wedding I shot. The 2nd is a paying customer.

And about the other girl in that other thread... she's no model and just an average girl, but I take pride knowing that I was able to make her look as good as she possibly could in those photos.

cman_fuller_220cs.jpg

On second thought, I better not even show this photo any longer... (so if you were quick and got to see it you were lucky!)

This topic should be changed to 1 girl now!

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "to be safe"|1153855689 -->

Is it just me, or does the second pic look like Maryann from Gilligan's Island...

David

LOL! No...

But I did meet Tina Louise (Ginger) during a movie shoot I worked on!

dude i will put it this way i am dj'n at a local strip clup right now so your pics arent anything i am not seein

see there?...i couldn't deal with a woman like that...matter fact?...i think i'd be hat'in life cause...

1. I'd hafta exercise and stay in shape.

2. Endure the fact of knowing that where ever i go?...every man there would be trying to figure out how to screw me by trying to get in my old ladies panties and...

3?...if i had a leaky toilet in one of the bathrooms she probably wouldn't let me go riding till it was fixed and....

4. I'd probably hafta....(god help me)..."ask permission"..to go riding...(like i'm gonna do that
laugh.gif
) annnd...

5. If i hadta wake up next to something like that every morning?..i'd never hold a job cause i'd ALWAYS be "late for work".
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

so?....sorry sweety...butcha just don't fit into my lifes plans.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yo MrNinja9 I worked the door at Goodguys in DC for a stretch and hafta say that it is a good place to work but the pay ain't much. You get paid mostly in Nudity.

Somebody feed that woman!
Once all women around you look like that you realize that it is the way they are designed to look. So let her eat what she wants.
Some of the women I have met around the world with the greatest bodies eat stuff that would have Americans experiencing heart failure just thinking about, but their bodies and systems are raised on that stuff so it adjusts.

eeecccccccchhh, no more strip clubs for me! worked security for 2 years in a club i just found out they're being nominated for "Best Gentlemans Club in the Midwest". yeah its big n yeah there's a butt-load of girls...but if you actually talk to them??? man, its like a re-run on Jerry Springer hearin all their drama!
tounge.gif
I like the pretty chix as much as the next guy, but only 1 in 10 workn at those clubs is actually sane, using dancing as a secondary job to finance their 'fun stuff'...most get wrapped up in the $$ game n just turn trashy. One girl got kicked outa my club (dancer) for havin "relations" with customers IN THE CLUB....at least 3 TIMES!!!!! she'd get the boot for a few months, pay the house like an extra $500 to come back, and bang; month or so later she'd do it again. Haven't been in a strip club for funsies in like a year...cuz its not anymore.
sad.gif

2. Endure the fact of knowing that where ever i go?...every man there would be trying to figure out how to screw me by trying to get in my old ladies panties and...

3?...if i had a leaky toilet in one of the bathrooms she probably wouldn't let me go riding till it was fixed and....
That's funny...I just dealt w/ #3 (both toilets) and it's when she's out w/ her girlfriends that I have to be concerned about #2 because she is a headturner and stands out in the crowd. I am in no way concerned about her actions; it's all the douche bags out there she has to contend with and don't understand the term "I'm married...now fugoff! Oh and thanks for the free drink."
biggrin.gif

yeha but i make 50 dollars to play music and announce them each girl has to pay me 5 bucks so i mad 70 dollars cash for 6 hours hmm not bad and big d your right they are mostly CRAZY

Back