Bikini's are not evil!

diesel

Registered
So...this is "Motorcycle related topics"

What do us motorcycle people like to do?
-go to Hooters bike night
-go to bikini bike washes
-go to Daytona,etc.... more girls!

but we can't post pics?

I can see if you want to delete obscene or nasty pics, but come on! I live in Fl and see girls in bikini's all over (God bless America!)
I just don't see the big deal. Am I the only one on the board who feels like this? Just wondering.

If that's the way the majority wants it, fine....I just was wondering if that was really the case or if it was a "select" few telling us all what's up.

What's your opinion? I don't need a 2 page post of clever things you spent an hour posting....just yea or nay.

I'd love to see'm.  This isn't the place to do so though.  You stated in your very own post "<span style='color:red'>I live in Fl and see girls in bikini's all over...</span>" so you shouldn't be upset by not seeing them here.  You have them there in FL.

Even if all of the members said "yea" this is Cap's site and the rules state "nay".  Love it or lump it....

not being smart or sarcastic...just being blunt

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "i can c"|1155654171 -->

This is NOT a MC related topic; this is you asking if it's okay to post up pics of gals in bikinis...

MY TAKE, since only a few gals are on here to post (and this is like beating a dead horse every single time) is that any pics of gals are okay if they stay respectful.

Do I think respectful is a pic of some gal draped over a bike while you ogle her rear? Nope, but then I realize it's subjective now, isn't it? I can respect that what I feel is offensive seems perfectly okay wtih you, so I guess I hope that the guys here realize in kind that what you feel is okay is really not always cool with the few gals you have on here...

Having said that, the problem seems to ALWAYS be that if you give an inch, others take a mile...the rules are clear on here, no p0rn...you start with a pic of some gal in a bikini and the next guy post up one with the thong, then some dental floss and so on and so on. It's NOT okay for this site and for the life of me I can't figure out why, why, why the guys here keep insisting on pushing the envelope when there are millions of other sites that can provide you with what you're looking for...

So, my $.02 and for the record, the envelope pushing around here is getting old. For myself, I feel that being the minority on a male-dominated site is perhaps not where I should be...there are plenty of offensive things posted that the gals here just try to ignore, but it does get old...this topic gets incredibly boring every single time...

But, perhaps that's just me...

Back