TN Riders....Anyone going? or up for Bike Night at Coconut Bay?

Rollin20z

Registered
Just curious if any of the TN guys are gonna go over to Coconut Bay for their Poppaclutch Bike night tomorrow night down in Murfeesboro? Got the bikini contest at 9pm :laugh: I'm tossing it around as to maybe riding down just to get out for a ride since it's so dam hot during the day. Figured roll out of Clarksville around 7 or so at least it'll be starting to cool off a little. That'll put you down there around 8ish depending on throttle control. Hang out a couple/few hours and cruise back.

Anyone else wanna meet up and ride down to check it out?

I went down once last September i believe and there was a pretty good turn out even though they were calling for rail that night and they still had about 100-150 bikes show up. Who knows what they'll have throwing a bikini night. :thumbsup:

Coconut Bay Cafe - Restaurant/Cafe - Murfreesboro, TN | Facebook

Post here or shoot me a PM if your interested in going.

Sorry, daddy duty calls. Besides, I'm not very fond of riding at night seen too many bad things happen at night.

I didn't even know that place was still up there... I can't make it out on a weeknight, but I do miss party-hard Thursdays from my MTSU days :beerchug:

Didn't know you were a Blue Raider Daniel...

Yep, my first semester as a Pro Pilot major was fall 2001. 9/11 knocked the bottom out of the job market for that, and I eventually transferred to UT. Diane got her Bachelor's and Master's from MTSU.

Back