Model

We were close to home. I read an article once about a chick falling off the back and bought her a jacket for her that day. We wear it all the time just not that day because we were going to stop so I could take pics.

Last I chacked though, Jackets arent hard to take off. Help her develop good habits and insist she wear gear no matter how short the drive. Bad Things ™ can happen ANYWHERE.

Watch out now!
lurk.gif

Got the question asked by another member.

Will the Tat's hurt at all. She has the two you can see on the front and a rather large tramp stamp on the back. Is that a no go or can they deal with it. I know tat's are king of in at the moment so just posing the question. Like I told her she might have to do Harleys instead of sportbikes. lol

Guess when I mentioned the back piece I should have included a Pic. Although there is a little coloring in that she will get finished up on the 30th. But this is as big as it will be.

Tattoos_022.jpg

That is one of the nicest "tramp stamp" back pieces I have ever seen. There is plenty of coverup makeup that would conceal those tattoos with a nice dark tan.

Honestly, she may have some luck with Glamour work (read adult magazine)... You could try something like Maxim/FHM hometown hotties to begin with if that is not something she'd be interested in.

+1 on the suggestion to consult with a pro and build a portfolio.

Heck, You could use this as an excuse to buy a nice Digital SLR photo rig with some lighting equipment and go at it yourself. I am sure you would have a really good time learning together. Photography is a passion of mine and I could lend you some tips if interested.

Got the question asked by another member.

Will the Tat's hurt at all. She has the two you can see on the front and a rather large tramp stamp on the back. Is that a no go or can they deal with it. I know tat's are king of in at the moment so just posing the question. Like I told her she might have to do Harleys instead of sportbikes. lol
I've seen make up cover ups on the tats
drools.gif

I did not know if they could cover something that big up. I do know with a tan it looks better. I will post a new pic next week when she gets it finished.

I have always been interested in taking some of my own pix. I think I will invest in some good camera equipment when I get home. Good excuse for getting some nice camera and gear.
thumb_up.gif

Would entering a contest like hometown hotties or something help her? If so I will get a few shots in there too and see if she can get a look there. Like I said before she is into it but thinks 33 with 2 kids that she cannot compete with the younger girls or even other woman her age that don't have kids.

Like I tell her they can't compete with you...
bowdown.gif

I have always been interested in taking some of my own pix. I think I will invest in some good camera equipment when I get home. Good excuse for getting some nice camera and gear.  
thumb_up.gif

Would entering a contest like hometown hotties or something help her? If so I will get a few shots in there too and see if she can get a look there. Like I said before she is into it but thinks 33 with 2 kids that she cannot compete with the younger girls or even other woman her age that don't have kids.
Of course... But why wait?
You could get a decent DSLR bundle now and start experimenting with it.
Start by learning the settings and special modes while you take plenty of pics yourself trying to emulate what the pros do. Then you could learn about filters and creative lighting, all the while dolling her up by buying better threads for her to pose in. You could do this at home with some basic preparations.
She will enjoy the attention and you will enjoy the "benefits". Spring for a make up kit and be playful with pose going from conservative to erotic. Do the dark eyeshadow to bring out her eye color and concentrate on her assets. Make her feel sexy and get her to be comfortable enough to stop mentioning that she has a couple of kids. So what, if she's got it flaunt it.
Get her to discover her best side for herself.

nice shots.
Have her mirror the the models in 2 wheel tuner. You know the look.
sex sells. Sitting backward on the bike is always a good look
thumb_up.gif

I will work on all of that just need to start taking them myself or find a good photographer in the VA beach area to make a portfolio with.

I did not know if they could cover something that big up. I do know with a tan it looks better. I will post a new pic next week when she gets it finished.

thumb_up.gif

Like I tell her they can't compete with you...
bowdown.gif
Watch Ebay for SLR's, If you are not into the newest and best mindset. I got a nice one for less than half of what the new version was going for (Olympus Evolt). Do some research or ask some of the members around here abour the best camera to get. I needed one for my Realestate biz and will never go back after owning a SLR. +1 on the photoshop too.

I am afraid we are gonna need more pics in order to give the most informed opinion....
lurk.gif

Good pics Big guy. You have a pretty wife indeed. Don't let age stop her from trying out modeling. She looks GREAT for having 2 kids. I would've never known. But if she really wants to get into modeling professionally, she'll have to work on diet and excercise (although I think she's perfect the way she is) to keep herself fit and trim, especially against the younger girls. You never know. You may see her in an AMA Paddock as an umbrella girl for Suzuki. Or on the cover of SuperstreetBike magazine. The sky's the limit dude. Good job with the camera duties, it'll only get better.
beerchug.gif

Back