Bikenight teaser pic

The kit is http://www.customdynamics.com/hyper_l....e_Kits. Love the ripon like with 5mm LED, and have double side tap already on there. No heat issue from the LED or from engine where I mounted them. I can not find the pic I took of the inside fairings. Main trick with wiring, I have no special effect from LED to LED, so just link them into each other vs. running mass wire from LED to center connection point. I did not use any of the wire kit that was included. I bought quick disconnect from "Delcity.net" to use at fairings and front fender. Makes removeal of panel supper easy.
Locations: 6 -each side of inside front fender
6 -inside of both large fairing openings each side
3 -at dash near key
3 -infront of battery box to shine on chrome air-ride cylinder
6 - on each side of swingarm
2 pair of 3 left over, may put them in the tail fairing openings?
Te swingarm was the most time spent. Wire are ran inside of the underbracing
Some install pic....I dont know how to post multi pics, so bear with me.

This is were I bought my set. top notch stuff. worth the money I think.

I have have started installing my lights. Question: Why did you install the rear lights on the bottom of the swing arm instead of the inside?
Thanks
Kevykev

I have have started installing my lights. Question: Why did you install the rear lights on the bottom of the swing arm instead of the inside?
Thanks
Kevykev

The direction of the glow coming off the LED. PLUS....so not to see them when looking at the bike. IF on the inside of the arm you will see the LED and even from behind. MAryland LAW...says, If LED bulb can be seen, glowing outward, or flashing = ticket.

When looking at the bike...you have to look hard to find the source of the glow:thumbsup:

Last edited:
really nice ...

planning to do the setup ...

but where do you tap the wires for the " on/off " ??

straight from the batt ?

I have an axiliary 6 fuse block in the tail. All additional electric things go thru it. Ground to battery.
Battery to fuse block, to toggle, to LEDs.

Thanks you......:lol: NOW ...get up off your knees.:laugh:

How about a pair of light up 330s rolling in town? Just finished off my Buds LEDs, he has the nice remote controll on/off thing. We are the only fatty 330 (over 240s) rolling around this area.

DSC00184.jpg

Back