Bikenight teaser pic

Did you upgrade the bulbs in your undertail? They appear to be real bright as compared to other UFOs'I've seen...may be just the angle??

Looks good though
thumb_up.gif
Nope...thats the bulbs that came with the UFO
I relooked at the pics I posted to see what you seen with the bright tail lights.  I think my brake lights are on in that one pic.  The Gilles rearsets tend to hang up the brake light sensor at times.  Need to just take that thing off, never use the rear breaks before the front anyhow.
Gotcha...that would make sense then...I purchased one of the UFO undertails but have yet to see it on my bike as I am still waiting for items to come back from paint  
banghead.gif
but from the pictures I have seen the bulb brightness appear to leave alot to be desired...but in that pic they looked great so I was curious. As for the Gilles rearsets I am having a similar issue...had it intially hooked up working fine but it was sticking here and there but now that I have it adjusted to a "comfortable" setting, it doesn't appear to be long enough to connect...and am too debating as to whether or not to figure it out...I feel like if it is there it should be hooked up...just a issue I have...but on the otherside I rarely if ever apply the rear brake alone

But again...your bike is looking tight....
clap.gif

I finished the 3 LED in the tail opening and swapped out the 3 LED to a 6 LED on the front of the battery box. New pics.

362713854_KNiWo-XL.jpg

362786082_ffDUQ-XL.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

:thumbsup:

I see you have an H3 also. We have alot in common u and I.

Gotta love having a busa, hummer, and a Truck.

Last edited:
That is off the HOOK Bigrod... I'm custom blue myself....that is on my list of mods to do- Probably this winter....:thumbsup:

? think its 57 LEDs total....:whistle: for now.

The H3 is the Wifes....had to keep her happy so I could build the MULLET. She should not complain untill I spend equall on me:laugh:

Thanks...seeing going thru the 1/4 all light up is something. Big crowd followed to the pits at MIR ArmDrop this weekend.:laugh:

That looks awsome. I have a Pod LED kit on mine, but it doesn't light up nearly as bright. I'm gonna order the kit you've got.

Back