Bikenight teaser pic

BigRod1300

Registered
My wife got me an LED kit for my B-day. The installs not finished yet ( dash and front fender), but here is a teaser pic. Anyone interrested in a full write up?

DSCN1285.JPG

beerchug.gif
are you worried about wires or leds melting inside the fairings. What kind did you get. i was wanting to do that too. but i dont know which kind is best or how to keep them from melting
lurk.gif

what led kit do you have? i didnt thnk leds go hot enough to melt stuff.

look'n good. I'm running the night stalkers myself. Did you mount one inside the swing arm.
thumb_up.gif

The kit is http://www.customdynamics.com/hyper_l....e_Kits. Love the ripon like with 5mm LED, and have double side tap already on there. No heat issue from the LED or from engine where I mounted them. I can not find the pic I took of the inside fairings. Main trick with wiring, I have no special effect from LED to LED, so just link them into each other vs. running mass wire from LED to center connection point. I did not use any of the wire kit that was included. I bought quick disconnect from "Delcity.net" to use at fairings and front fender. Makes removeal of panel supper easy.
Locations: 6 -each side of inside front fender
6 -inside of both large fairing openings each side
3 -at dash near key
3 -infront of battery box to shine on chrome air-ride cylinder
6 - on each side of swingarm
2 pair of 3 left over, may put them in the tail fairing openings?
Te swingarm was the most time spent. Wire are ran inside of the underbracing
Some install pic....I dont know how to post multi pics, so bear with me.

DSCN1270.JPG

Back