Bikeless for a week!

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I will be home ridden for a week while the bike gets painted. I loaded my self up with issues of Cycle World, Sport Rider, 2 Wheel Tuner, and Super Streetbike. Think that will help?

and how about these 1k bikes are getting out of hand with technology! I can only hope for this much tech in a new Busa. Wow. I am talking about the new 07 1k

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes....ex.html

good luck with that. I'm gonna go thru the same thing as soon as I send my seat to tobin

Please. My bikes been down for paint for a month now. Still got a week or two to go. A week? I could do that easy.
guns.gif

Go join the posters support group here on line!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

I don't know what i'd do if i could ride all year, there would be no down time for mods..
laugh.gif

(DR1300R @ Feb. 18 2007,11:03) I don't know what i'd do if i could ride all year, there would be no down time for mods..  
laugh.gif
I try and ride all year. It drops down into the 20's with no ice on the roads. As long as you dress for it, it's coooool. Literally

I only go about 2 or 3 weeks tops

LOL guys are funny. I live in Texas and commute in Houston, so that means I am an all year rider
smile.gif
And the Busa seems to be the only vehicle I have
tounge.gif
I ride through everything but sleet which is not too common here but it does happen

I feel ya, I'm currently riding semi-naked.  Inners are off and on their way to Race Ready while I "wait' for William to send my new ones back.  Although I did a little "streaking" tonight, and STILL got snuck up on by a NHP.  "Sneaky Guy".  
super.gif
  I appreciate that in a Super Trooper, ya know.  Good thing I was cruising at 80 with three SUV's.  Looked to me like he was headed home.  Inners arrive and it'll be screens, new decals, and painted inners.......

Good thing that Trooper wasn't around when I was being tailgated by a kid in a Vette earlier in the evening.  It was like, "Where'd he go
rock.gif
"....God bless this Busa of mine !!!
super.gif

super.gif

Back