What bike is better busa or 1k

RJB

Registered
i know this is a busa site but i have a question me and my friend have been talking about
i have a busa and he has a 1k

ok here it is
this is mostly for drag racing 1/4 mile
mostly you see busas in out law street and 1k in super street you get the picture

what would you build if you was to build and ALL OUT DRAG BIKE

thanks
RED

If you check out AMA dragbike SS class I think you will see that the 1000's rule that class..Busa is not the only 1/4mi. bike..even though I have an 08busa:laugh:

ohh i know i have seen a lot of fast 1ks
i just would like to know IF you was to build a drag bike what would YOU use and why

I know the 1k's were doing better than the hyperbikes for a while due to the rules they were forced to follow. I don't follow drag that much though...

I would think for an all out drag machine that did not have to conform to a racing organization the larger displacement will come out on top.

Seems like the "All out, go fast, 1/4 mile, No holds Barred" bike would be a Busa. They are bigger, but stretch em, get a long tail, race upper, no seat pad, 25lbs on Super ultra turbo ect... Bigger is Better!!! IMO

Ask your self this, if you were drag racing on the strip, what would you want, a small block or a big block? :bowdown:

Ask your self this, if you were drag racing on the strip, what would you want, a small block or a big block? :bowdown:
Bigblock crate motor... I'd prob do it all N/A and leave myself some room for some spray down the road. I'd also see about making it streetable so I could annoy my neighbors coming home from those long cruise nights... LoL.

I know you weren't really askin, but just wanted to contribute to the thread.

Back