Bad news at Barber

blas32

Registered
I just sold my 03 1K and bought my new 05 1K 2 weeks ago. Busted my ass to get the 1000 mile break-in before we rode 300 miles to Birmingham from Destin, Fl. 8 bikes went and 6 came home. Woke-up at 8am Sunday at the Embassy Suites and my bike and a friends customized Busa (240 kit + more) were gone. Had to rent a car and talked the next 5 hrs about how we got dicked. I feel sick to my stomach that my bike is gone. Had ins., but will still be out a few thousand dollars. A weekend that I looked so forward to ended up horrible.

When staying at hotels, all my friends in the US always get rooms downstairs and park the bikes inside the rooms.This upsets me to no end that we can work hard for the things that we want and some sorry, no-count, lowlife, SON OF A BEEOTCH steals it in an instant! If they would adopt some of the penalties that they have here and in other arab countries, there would be less theft! I promise!

Thats terrible...
sad.gif

Those stealing bastids should be shot
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Sorry for your loss. Dayum shame we go out and earn it to have it taken by some fukwad with no nutz.

Damn thats sucks, I would have stuck that thing in the room. shid mine could have the bed, I'll sleep on the floor:)

Fargen corksukers! Iceholes! May their plicks whither and fall off!

AAAssjani.gif

If they would adopt some of the penalties that they have here and in other arab countries, there would be less theft! I promise!
Yeah NJ but you got to think of all the humanity buffs around here...

Hey did you have any kind of security on it? Caliper lock alarm motorcycle cover?

no kidding about the stealing....a good friend of mine, who is a struggling student who works as well, has his R6 stolen not to long ago..

He alredy was busting his BUTT for school and then that happens.....the only good thing??? I lent him a few thousand and he used the Ins check plus what i gave him to have a NICE 2002 LIM HAYABUSA..it only has 7K miles on it too.

His dream bike....i hope the same happens for u.

If any of you are ever in my neighborhood and need a place to park your bikes, PLEASE feel free to contact me and park it in my garage. I'm MORE than happy to have you do so. One of the reasons I hesitate to travel with the bikes is for precisely the reason you describe. But if I ever had to do it, I'd be getting a cable lock FOR SURE.

That really sucks, dude.

--Wag--

sorry about the loss bro, but would you be more insulted if yours was one of the 2 bikes not stolen. just a different way to look at it i guess.
rock.gif

sorry about the loss bro, but would you be more insulted if yours was one of the 2 bikes not stolen. just a different way to look at it i guess.
rock.gif
That's funny you say that...my friend said the same thing.

My bike was locked and the Busa had a front wheel lock. Did not matter...just lift and go! The only way I would ever go to another event like this again is if I could put the bike in my room!!!

Back