Bike will not start

thbones73

Registered
race.gif
I replaced fuel pump battery,starter clutch and still dosen't start.If I push the bike it will start and run fine.A guy was telling me this was a problem for 99 and 00 year.He said I need to update the starter, and gear like the 03.Could some one tell me what I need? thanks

Sorry I can't help you but I have a question. How do you push-start the Busa? I tried it in every gear and couldn't get it to turn. I never "had" to do it, but I have tried just to see if I can. Maybe I'm not running fast enough. How do you do it?

Call me when your in front of bike and we can troubleshoot it real quick,503-663-3278

I would suggest putting a jumper wire on the plug that the dealership uses to down load codes.It should give you a code on the dash, it might save you some money.Hope that helps.

(GoldenChild @ Jul. 14 2007,09:54) Call me when your in front of bike and we can troubleshoot it real quick,503-663-3278
Hey sorry, I'm having the same type of problem! When the bike is hot it won't start, unless I use the idle or open the gas tank to relaease gas vapors!!! I just added a titanium case protector and I'm thinking about running another battery if necessary. Any body has a price on a 03 starter gear!!!!!

Back