bike week in daytona

plumbusa

Registered
planning to ride up to Daytona sunday morning and come back sunday eve.Will be leaving from vero beach florida around 8ish.Any one want's to ride along.

Wish I could ! Someday I will ride out there but may have to fly out next year

I'll do it with you next year. My plans are to live not far from Daytona. By Not Far, I mean within a few hours driving

You didn't like it?

Did I enjoy spending time with buddies, yes but I always do no matter where :thumbsup:

What I didn't enjoy was the gridlock, I don't mind gridlock sitting in my car but when I ride I like to be actually moving and the faster the pace the better :laugh:

Lots of nice bikes and sponsors showing their wares, but I always worry my self sick about some thief getting my baby. My Gen II handled the traffic like a gem, but my right leg got a little warm :laugh:

i lived in daytona for 10 years...bike weeks were the best of times... especially when us locals along with the local cops would go out on 11th street (was completely undeveloped back then and you had miles of straightaway. so the cops would block off the road and bring radar...guys would stunt...and we would have drags till like 4 in the morning....good times

plumbusa, wouldn't mind seeing some pic's of the ladies and bikes when you get back.:thumbsup:

trip was a good breakin for her.115 miles in 1hour 10 minutes.traffic on 95 was averageing 95 miles an hour with a few at over 100.wife was on board so 100 was my limit.once in Daytona it took over an hour to get from the track to across the bridge.good time though sorry no pictures.

Back