Daytona 2020

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Bike week Daytona is coming up .

Any Org members going ?

I'll be on the track safety crew for the races from Thursday thru Sunday.

IMG_3850.JPG

Yep I'm going next Saturday! Can't wait, it'll be my first ever Daytona. I've been told they open there track to normal people that wasnt to ride it, that true? If so when? That'd be cool to ride around the speedway

Absolutely UNTRUE .

The only way to get out on the track is to be a licensed racer entered into the races.
On thanks for clearing that up. I thought it seemed to be a huge liability to let "normals" out there but I've never been so couldn't argue and sounded like it'd be cool to tell other people about anyway

Yep I'm going next Saturday! Can't wait, it'll be my first ever Daytona. I've been told they open there track to normal people that wasnt to ride it, that true? If so when? That'd be cool to ride around the speedway
Think the Isle of Mann does that not here in the US we are all about suing and blaming someone else for our own mistakes and bad judgement that will never fly here

Think the Isle of Mann does that not here in the US we are all about suing and blaming someone else for our own mistakes and bad judgement that will never fly here
Dude the Isle of Mann topped my bucket list before I had my own bike, I'd love to at least see it. You're right it's a damned shame we can't walk across the road without being sued for something

be sure check out the flat track races while you're there.........awesome racing :bowdown:

Back