Bike thieves caught

ike

Registered
Hey guys check this out.
My nephews friend new 636 got stolen from the front of his house. He had it chained to a fence post. They could not cut the chain so they cut the post to get it. This was last week.
I get a call from my nephew telling me to look at the news paper wednesday. The stupid bastids got caught after stealing another bike (05 yamaha) throwing it in a rented van and trying to go over the varrozanno bridge with not enough money for the toll. No license and gave the cops a false name. He was 19 and the other guy was 24.
Can you imagine that. "Yo bro, give me money for the toll. ""Uh, I don't have any" STUUUPID! Well my nephews friend got a call from the cops telling him they got his bike along with three other bikes and to come and get it. Just a few things like the pegs, seat and battery were missing. The thieves were renting a garage to do there chopping. Now. are you ready for this?
The kid who got his ride stolen new one of the thieves from riding AND NOW KNOWS WHERE HE LIVES AND ALL. It ain't looking good for this guy when he gets out but oh well. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. I will try to find it in the paper and post it.

Glad they got caught!
guns.gif

STOLEN MOTORCYCLE

Not paying a toll at the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge plaza proved costly for a Castleton Corners man and his Brooklyn counterpart, who were arrested when cops found a stolen motorcycle in the back of their van.

Terrell R. Hill, 19, of Brooklyn, was at the wheel of a 2006 Ford white U-Haul van that entered a cash lane of the toll plaza Sunday at about 1:15 a.m., when cops pulled him over at the corner of Lily Pond Avenue and Major Avenue because he couldn't pay the toll, police said.

Hill couldn't produce a driver's license, either, and he allegedly gave police a false name after he was warned, cops added.
Officers searched the van and found a Yamaha motorcycle that had been reported stolen, police alleged.

Hill was arrested, along with Martinus R. Johnson, 24, of Manor Road, who was riding in the front seat when the van was stopped.
Hill was charged with one count each of grand larceny, criminal possession of stolen property, obstruction of government administration, false personation and driving without a license.

Johnson was charged with one count each of grand larceny and criminal possession of stolen property.

sooooo toll booths have a GOOD purpose.....intresting lol

It happens all the time at the toll booths, I guess thieves just don't think about the details of paying after they steal you ride.

I wouldn't do a thing to him...but I might leave an old used R1 parked in front of his place with the key left in the ignition...and the #1 plug screwed in where the fuel petcock used to be.

At least the bike wasn't chopped up too bad. He's lucky to get it back.

That's good for an idiot to get caught in such a messed up way. Usually it is someone that knows you that will steal something, especially if you are only an aquaintance of theirs. That guy when he gets out should get a can of a@@ whooping opened on them. One for stealing my ride and the other for being so d$mn stupid.

Back