Bike Stands

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
This topic comes up a lot, well not as much as tires or oil maybe, but a lot. I've been using a set of Redline Industrial Stands I bought five years ago when I first got my '06. These stands are super easy to use and I've never had an issue putting the bike up and getting it off the stands by myself. As a matter of fact if someone offers help I decline it. Redline Engineering is a manufacturer of high quality sport bike stands with exceptional strength and I don't think you'll beat the price. The stands fit basically every sport bike on the road and they come with a lifetime warranty. That's right lifetime. There's a reason Redline is the number one sportbike stand producer in the US. Check out the sponsors page and the website. Lots of new stuff.

Ian, can't thank you enough for the stands, and thanks for donating the set of stands at the Bash this year :bowdown:

I couldn't agree more DO3. We have a couple of sets ourselves and have never ever had one problem with em.

Ian is a great guy :thumbsup:

Need a new front stand... May need to check them out. I always used PITBULL, Great stand but can be slightly tricky if your by urself.

Need a new front stand... May need to check them out. I always used PITBULL, Great stand but can be slightly tricky if your by urself.

I'm no expert and don't know the full line of every stand, but at the Bash this spring I was asked to help two people who had pitbull stands. The handles were short and it was a leverage issue in both cases.

I've always liked my pitbulls. Not tricky at all if you have the forward handle rear stand and get some practice:laugh:

Maybe I'll try redline for my next bike...

so what was that about tires??

:laugh: nah jus kiddin'

i want a stand and think when i'm ready to get one it may be a redline- heard nuthin but good about them...:thumbsup:

Got a frnt redline stand..Love it no trouble to do by myself..Seen other frn. stand's the Redline has them beat in my opinion

so what was that about tires??

:laugh: nah jus kiddin'

i want a stand and think when i'm ready to get one it may be a redline- heard nuthin but good about them...:thumbsup:

I use mine for everything, can't afford $100/hr. at the dealer. Oil changes for clearance and the oil from the filter pretty well misses my header tubes with the bike straight up, tires, brakes, cleaning the bike; it mainly makes it real easy to clean the wheels and rotors. Chain maintenance, oh yeah.....

Round trip ticket and I'm there :poke:

Round-Trip-Tickets.png

:laugh:

I'm no expert and don't know the full line of every stand, but at the Bash this spring I was asked to help two people who had pitbull stands. The handles were short and it was a leverage issue in both cases.

Hmm, I've never had a leverage problem with either of my Pit Bulls. How long ARE the handles on those Red Lines anyway? ???

How are the harbor freight stands.....my hours got cut so bike and the boat need to go on the back burner
Posted via Mobile Device

I am getting ready to order the center stand from him, Have been hearing how great it is, Gotta be able to do forks and shock at same time:thumbsup:

Hmm, I've never had a leverage problem with either of my Pit Bulls. How long ARE the handles on those Red Lines anyway? ???

I weigh in around 170, and I can get my busa's fat butt up by myself with the pitbulls every time, no problem. If someone here can't, they're either doing something wrong, or probably can't throw a leg over.

Checked out the site, definately my next stands. I paid 50 for my cycle gear rear stand and it feels super cheap.

Back