Bike Stand?

GSrider

Registered
I'm looking for a bike stand so I can lift the back of my Gen. 2 Busa. for maintanence. What is the best bang for my buck on a stand and where to purchase one?

thanks, Pat

Pit Bull for me! Durable and well built! You get what you pay for and you dont want something "flimsy" holding your baby up in the air! Got mine from Cycle Gear.

Redline makes some really nice ones and is a site sponsor. I bought one that has casters on the bottom so I can move the bike around if/when I need to when it is on the stand.

Have Pit Bulls for front and rear,and then i got too old for the floor.:laugh:

newbike076.jpg

newbike085.jpg

piratediverjefff said:
Pro CyCle model from Direct Lifts,really a quality product and don't know how i ever lived without it.:thumbsup:

ProCycle Motorcycle Lift

I have the same lift and wonder how I ever worked on the bike before! It was probably the best $750 I have spent lmao.

Talking bang for the buck, redline. I've had the front and rear industrial stands for about six years and have used them a lot. No problems here.

dadofthree said:
Talking bang for the buck, redline. I've had the front and rear industrial stands for about six years and have used them a lot. No problems here.

+1

Have had redline front and rear since 06. Great quality product!!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I picked up this stand from Harbor Freight on sale for around 30.00. Keep an eye on the sales ads in motorcycle mags

image-790875742.jpg

Best bang for your buck is T-Rex stands. A stand is a stand is a stand. You only just pay more for a fancier brand.

Best bang for your buck is T-Rex stands. A stand is a stand is a stand. You only just pay more for a fancier brand.

To each their own...
I'm not putting my $14k motorcycle on a $30 stand. I've had my pitbull's since 2001 with no issues or complaints.

To each their own...
I'm not putting my $14k motorcycle on a $30 stand. I've had my pitbull's since 2001 with no issues or complaints.

Than you Sir should give me the money and I will slap a pitbull sticker on one to make you feel better :laugh:

And they were 100 for the set. Not 30 bucks :moon:.

This is like a pazzo/chazzo argument. Except there is no anodizing to fade on these :laugh:. It is just a really good stand I use all the time by myself to lift the bike.

Back