Bike Revs Funny

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
OK....I've noticed lately that say in 2nd or so at lower speeds...tach around 4k the RPMs are a bit irratic....it's as though I'm going on and off the throttle really fast. Is this normal? If it's not normal like I think it's not, what could be the cause?

Have you changed or altered your map lately?

Is it that the engine speed is changing or more like the clutch is slipping? Does any particular gear more than others do it? I guess what I am saying is are you sure it isn't a tranny problem?

(Spike @ Apr. 13 2007,06:28) Is it that the engine speed is changing or more like the clutch is slipping?  Does any particular gear more than others do it?  I guess what I am saying is are you sure it isn't a tranny problem?
engine and bike speed...clutch doesn't seem to be slipping. It's just that if you try to hold constant speed...say 35mph or so (2nd gear), it surges back and forth...this is not noticable at higher speeds.

I have the same problem at low speeds. I have full yoshi but no PC. I thought maybe the PC would help this.

(mospeed @ Apr. 13 2007,07:41) I have the same problem at low speeds. I have full yoshi but no PC. I thought maybe the PC would help this.
Has it always done that or did it start after you installed your full yosh?

Back