Bike night in Rockville, Md

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Is there still a bike night happening in/around Rockville,Md during the week?

Any others around the DC/Md/Va area?

Looking for places to cruise to.

When I get my Ninja running I'll pm you
smile.gif

Wednesday or Thursday nights at the Barnes and Noble in Rockville I think. I'll see if I can find out more specifically.

There used to be one a Cranberries, but I heard they busted it up last year. I dunno if it started up again this year.

I work in Silver Spring. Let me know when you're going to check it out and I'll make sure I ride the whip to work and just leave from there.

I'm gonna head up on Weds to check things out. Here's my cell 540-223-3785 Paul

Anyone else up for meeting up, gimmie a call.

Um, i dunno, 7ish? Is that too late? I could venture up there around 5pm and goof around. Thinking about cruising by Battley HD/Ducati.

Huh... Who would ride a busa to bike night? I heard they're the worst bike's out there... My 600's faster.
all_coholic.gif

The Wednesday bike night is up at Criswell Power Sports in Germantown, I think the Tuesday and Thursday nights are still over at Barnes and Noble on the Pike but I haven't been there this season. Lemme know if you guys are going to head out tonight and I'll pop by for a meet and greet.
-Jim

Well that's were i'm headed. Let's meet up at Criswell motorsports around 6-7pm.

Wednesday nights. Head up to Criswell powersports in germantown, MD. Big event. Free food, contest, and live band going. Dyno shoot out also.

I'll be there between 6:30-7p. I'm going to wait for traffic to chill a bit on 495 and 270. I don't feel like roasting on the 495/270 gridlock bike burner.

I'm planning on being there sometime around 6. Black 02LE with LSL bars and wave rotors. Say hi and introduce yourself!
-Jim

Back