Heading to Bike Night "Rockville" MD

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
The weather in MD is outstanding today. I plan on heading to Rockville, MD to promote the new shop and meet some new people. Hope to see some of you guys down there. I will be at Hooters around 6pm and at Starbucks around 8pm. I'll have Dyno bucks which will give you 25% off your first custom mapping session.

Greg

Hey Greg... Where is the Hooters... I don't know Mont. County all that well.... And yea, the weather is GREAT!!!

D.

(basscrazy @ Nov. 09 2006,08:08) Hey Greg...  Where is the Hooters...  I don't know Mont. County all that well....  And yea, the weather is GREAT!!!

D.
its is about a 1/4 mile on right if you were pulling out of the starbucks plaza.

Shucks Bro ... I'm not going to get home from work until after 6 tonight. I will try and make it to Starbucks around 8 though. I'm riding Thor today
smile.gif

(sageronin @ Nov. 09 2006,11:24) Shucks Bro ... I'm not going to get home from work until after 6 tonight. I will try and make it to Starbucks around 8 though. I'm riding Thor today
smile.gif
Cool tried calling today but you may have been busy...
tounge.gif
Heading down early to speak with the owner of Hooters or someone in charge about some marketing stuff for the shop. I will be there at 8pm for sure. Since it gets dark early I expect to see the bikes show up earlier. See you there.

(GPW @ Nov. 10 2006,19:16)
(BiG-T @ Nov. 10 2006,15:13) How was the turn out?
15 bikes and DJ pulled a no show as usual.  
laugh.gif
sad.gif
guilty as charged ... but ya know sometimes it's hard trying to keep up with Inferno all the time ... ha ha ha ha

I was out riding yesterday. I would have rode out there if I knew about it. Next, time I will be able to make it.

Back