Bike Hire & suggestions

stretcheboy

Registered
Hi All,

I keep seeing all these pics of some fabulous rides you have over there and I would love to come over for a week or two holiday with the wifey. (Im in the UK)
Does anyone know where I can hire a busa from and the best place for scenic / mountain riding two's up.
Oh yeah... Is gotta be warm ;-)

Thanks in advance..

Hi All,

I keep seeing all these pics of some fabulous rides you have over there and I would love to come over for a week or two holiday with the wifey. (Im in the UK)
Does anyone know where I can hire a busa from and the best place for scenic / mountain riding two's up.
Oh yeah... Is gotta be warm ;-)

Thanks in advance..
Never seen a busa for rent, but welcome to the board!

Welcome to the site and unfortunately I have to agree with NJ. Don't believe you can rent a Busa in the States. But, there are plenty of places to rent HD's, BMW's, Goldwings, etc... As far as places to ride I'm sure the Org can hook you up with that information.....

Welcome to the board...
smile.gif

....Id like to know where I can hireabusa in the UK... thinking of taking up some race school classes when im in UK for vacation this time around!!

I'm along with everyone else concerning the busa rental.....probably not gonna happen. If you are coming to NC you might want to try the blueridge parkway!
cool.gif

On second though , maybe I will take that guy up on his deal and go beat the crap out of his BMW for a while.
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board! Like others have said don't think you can rent a Busa here.

Thanks all.

BV, that exactly what I'm after.. Maybe I can go for something other than a busa in exchange for warm weather.
Plus side of that is I'll enjoy my ride more when I get back..

The baby blade look kinda tempting, however I'm not sure how wifey will cope on any of those. Could always leave her at home babysitting ;-)

Again, thanks everyone and please if you do find anything I'm after I would love to hear.
I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open on the site for some of the rideouts you guys are having. Believe me, some of you have no idea how lucky you are. Roads in the UK are Cr*p, fuel is beyond a joke and half the drivers suffer from senial dementure. (Other half are homocidal maniacs...)

Happy riding and keep safe...
Mike.

Thanks all.

BV, that exactly what I'm after.. Maybe I can go for something other than a busa in exchange for warm weather.
Plus side of that is I'll enjoy my ride more when I get back..

The baby blade look kinda tempting, however I'm not sure how wifey will cope on any of those. Could always leave her at home babysitting ;-)

Again, thanks everyone and please if you do find anything I'm after I would love to hear.
I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open on the site for some of the rideouts you guys are having. Believe me, some of you have no idea how lucky you are. Roads in the UK are Cr*p, fuel is beyond a joke and half the drivers suffer from senial dementure. (Other half are homocidal maniacs...)

Happy riding and keep safe...
Mike.
Feel your pain.. Wellcome to the fastest board..
biggrin.gif

Hi All,
Thanks for the replys'.
DAB how on earth did you manage to migrate to the states from here. I would move today given half the chance !
Seriously thought, thanks to everyony who replied. I am hoping to get over either late 2005 or early(ish) 2006.If I can't hire a busa, well so be it, i'll make do with something else. The rides available in the states seem amazing to what is available her in the UK. It's more about the ride than the bike (although I am adamant about not being classed as a chrome-a-sexual on a HD).
You never know. maybe I will be lucky enough to meet with some of the board when we (I) come over.
Happy riding folks and play it safe(ish!)

Back