A few pics

scootergirl

Hayabusa Mistress
Donating Member
Registered
Here's a few pics from my trip last week. It was a GREAT trip and we logged a little over 2,000 miles. Great, fun twisties in some places. We took the scenic byway (97) on the east side of Lake Coer'delane (sp?) and then back into Wahington via Colfax and Washtucna and then to the Tri-Cities where we met up with MJN for coffee and route advice. Then went the Holdman RD route and Helix and headed for Pendleton Oregon. Took the scenic byway to John Day and Sisters and Bend. Then went to Crater Lake. WOW!!! Then headed for the coast and up 101 to Astoria. There was a really fun and beautiful route (58 miles) that we took from Philamoth to Waldport Oregon that I would do again in a skinny minute. It was FABULOUS!! Headed North to Astoira and took 30 and crossed over at Longview. Then took the Kalama River RD up and back and then home. I have more pics on their way.

http://www.bentvalve.info/scootergirl.htm

Very nice pics, thanks for sharing
wink.gif

Those crater lake shots are stunning. Makes me want to go back to Lake Tahoe, actually.

Beautiful shots, sg.

/me from maps out ride from Seattle to SF and across to Tahoe.

nice shots bet it was fun...i was gonna use the first pic as my background but the wife would kill me....j/k
tounge.gif

I could just stay at Crator Lake......pitch a tent get the wine out and watch the sunset....lol nice thanks for sharing

Beautiful scenery SG!!!

Somehow Florida is looking pretty boring these days. Then again, Biketoberfest is coming up and I'm sure there will be some scenery in Daytona
idea.gif

I love that shot of Crator Lake! It is breathtaking! Sounds like a great ride.

Beautiful photos!

It was great to meet you! Glad the rest of the trip went well.

See ya next time!
biggrin.gif

Back