Bike Hauler

Call me I can get you a brand new 6x12 v-nose with ez let down ramp door for half that price! Geez guys I posted up awhile back about these. Don't pay those prices! They are making enough off one trailer to pay for another at there cost.

So you are saying that you could get me a 6x12 v-nose with 15" aluminum wheels and radial tires, full led lighting, camper style handle on the side door, 6 welded in tie-downs, and aluminum plate around the doors and along the bottom of all sides for $1100?

The phone number from their ebay listing is: 866-586-3007 and both times I called it Rick (the owner) answered. This guy owns 3 different trailer brands, Tailgator, Hurricane, and Cyclone trailers. Their office number is: 229-796-4120. Their address is 209 Glen Bass Rd. Fitzgerald, GA 31750

Best way to look at their trailers is to go to Buy & Sell New & Used Trailers Browse at TrailerShopper.com and click the tailgator logo on the right side of the page. They will make any size, color and configuration that you want in two weeks.

This is the trailer I got from them: 6x12 v-nose with their "motorcycle package". Cost was $2,199.

IMG_1232.jpg

The phone number from their ebay listing is: 866-586-3007 and both times I called it Rick (the owner) answered. This guy owns 3 different trailer brands, Tailgator, Hurricane, and Cyclone trailers. Their office number is: 229-796-4120. Their address is 209 Glen Bass Rd. Fitzgerald, GA 31750

Best way to look at their trailers is to go to Buy & Sell New & Used Trailers Browse at TrailerShopper.com and click the tailgator logo on the right side of the page. They will make any size, color and configuration that you want in two weeks.

This is the trailer I got from them: 6x12 v-nose with their "motorcycle package". Cost was $2,199.
That sounds like a heck of a deal, And that is a very good looking trailer.:thumbsup:

How bout some inside pics of that trailer?

I haven't taken any of the inside yet but I'll see what I can do. It may take a couple days to get them since its dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home. I'll try a couple tomorrow evening with the flash on the camera but not sure if they will turn out. If not I will get them taken Friday. :thumbsup:

Same trailer for $1179! I have picked up several for friends in my area, I charge 100 for pick up. :thumbsup:

I was about to say Ive seen many nice trailers like the one white hotbusa is talking about for just over 2k in Georgia. I plan on getting a 10 or 12 footer myself eventually. The 1179 seems false but if he shows pics and maybe a receipt or a website i might start to believe...

I really like the 6' 6'' high roof in my trailer. Makes it nice to work in.

9123_102115183141739_100000297732753_51864_7342098_n.jpg

Attachments

• trailer recent.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 184
I know fishhook personally and would never doubt what he says to be true. He is good people.

I was about to say Ive seen many nice trailers like the one white hotbusa is talking about for just over 2k in Georgia. I plan on getting a 10 or 12 footer myself eventually. The 1179 seems false but if he shows pics and maybe a receipt or a website i might start to believe...

Fishhook, for 1179 I'd buy one. But I want to PM about it so PM Me....

Back