Bigfisch Vid from Sat ("Plenty of Notice" Ride)

Bigfisch

Registered
Hey all!,

I just got word that the most awesome rally master was able to edit the footage that I shot on Sat. :thumbsup:To Scar:thumbsup: for an awesome job at putting this together for me!

Hope you all enjoy it!

- Plenty of Notice (2) (12JUN10).mpg[/url]

Too bad the LEO that pulled the guys over couldnt see this. He would know that I was NOT in the middle of the road like he said I was!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Bigfisch Vid from Sat ("Plenty of Notice" Ride)

Glad to oblige, brother!:beerchug:

Derrick,
Truly appreciate your efforts, shipmate. Heck, you drove all the way from Bakersfield for a meet-and-greet even if poor Imelda is still in rehab. :bowdown:

its great to see you guys all riding together... thats what we do... connect people together so you can go ride....

Good on all ya'll

Great footage bro! It was a nice surprise seeing you that morning first thing!:thumbsup: We will see you again in 54 days!!:cheerleader:

Thanks Derrick,
It was certainly a pleasant surprise when we pulled into Denny's greeted by your smiling face. :beerchug:

Thanks for staying with the ride and getting all that footage.

Bubba

Cool vid Derrick, great meeting you and looking forward to riding with Ken, Mike and you in the future :thumbsup:.

We will be riding together soon. I received a phone call from the bike shop and was told that Imelda will be ready to come home on Friday. She will be looking brand new accept for the grab bar and the rear plastic. She will look funny, but she will be back on the road!

I was so happy to see all of you, and meet those of you who I have not met before. It was very nice to see so many familiar faces happy to see me!

...and looking forward to riding with Ken, Mike and you in the future :thumbsup:.

Huh...I see how it is.

Now, where'd I put that picture of chopped liver...Hmmm....

:rofl:

Good seeing you, too, Dennis! :beerchug:

Huh...I see how it is.

Now, where'd I put that picture of chopped liver...Hmmm....

:rofl:

Good seeing you, too, Dennis! :beerchug:

So what am I, Minced meat!:laugh:

Just Kidding.
Good to meet cha, ya Hoon!

Dont be jealous guys! Im just more special than you! :lol:

Its all good Dennis, I will see you again soon! Imelda will be good to go on FRIDAY! YES, that is TOMORROW!!!! I get my baby back after not having her for 3 weeks! I think I miss her more than I miss my GF, or my EX!:whistle:

Untill we ride again ya HOONS............BE SAFE ALL, and KEEP YOUR HEAD ON!

BigFisch

Back