Friday Afternoon with the Vegas Hoons

really good pics! I have to say a big thank you to scar! You by far are a good leader and a tour guide. hahaha :thumbsup: It was good meeting you all and great conversations all around. We will have to do it again!:beerchug:

great pics and news folks... This is what the org is all about, getting small groups together all over the country and posting up your results and stories here... I wish I could be at all these rides all over the country...

CAp

really good pics! I have to say a big thank you to scar! You by far are a good leader and a tour guide. hahaha :thumbsup: It was good meeting you all and great conversations all around. We will have to do it again!:beerchug:

You're welcome here any time, Mike & Alysa (sp?). Please tell me how to spell her name, Mike.

Can't wait to see some of the video you guys got, as well.

Any pix of the mobile podium? :whistle:

great pics and news folks... This is what the org is all about, getting small groups together all over the country and posting up your results and stories here... I wish I could be at all these rides all over the country...

CAp

Good stuff all 'round, CAp.

"They" don't call me what they call me for nothing! :rofl:

:beerchug:

こんばんは。スカーと私は決めたそのため今回は、日本のフォーラムのボード上の通信されますされて。あなたは大歓迎楽しみに参加する以上です。

こんばんは。スカーと私は決めたそのため今回は、日本のフォーラムのボード上の通信されますされて。あなたは大歓迎楽しみに参加する以上です。

Hahahahaha....

良い私にとって十分。 今、Kaui を寝るよ。 おやすみなさい。

傷跡

For a mere 4 letter word, that is some seriously technical ..kanji? ...katakana?

/shrug

Okay, Okay I am not a cunning Linguistic But I can tell you guys are talking smack!
Now STOP IT!!!!

Booba

Back