BigD found his new Dream Machine!

(rockadaous @ Mar. 02 2007,19:42) sweet pics man.  has your pops ride'n your bike?
Never! I let him sit on it when I first bought it...he asked how fast is it? I told him "its the fastest thing they make"...he asked for the key, and started it up...revvd it to about 5-6 grand, then let it idle for about three seconds before turning it off and gettin right back off.
"You dont even want to take it around the block?" I asked, "Nope. Dont wana kill myself today." was his answer!
crazy.gif

he's not a speed nut like me-just likes the sound of V8s n stuff like Vtwin bikes...I guess Id be happy if he got a Hardley Runninmuch just so we could ride together. There's some great roads within a 10mi. sprint from where we live...he's only 10 min. from me too.

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 02 2007,18:39) Like a Isotoner! size-pettite  
all_coholic.gif

New Smart Car-I think the Busa with some hard bags has as much 'cargo space'
crazy.gif
There is a video on youtube of that car with a Busa motor
super.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 02 2007,19:18) last pic-my favorite ride of the whole show!!! i want one of these sooooo bad!

looked at Cayenne, X5, Escalade, Suburban, and F-250 n Expedition, and Range Rover HSE...most of the high-$$ LUVs n SUVs have NO rearseat headroom! I was bumpn roofs with just a baseball hat on! Even H2 Hummer was little-but I know what my dream rig is now...add a Banks Bundle and tranny cooler, and I'll be SET!
bowdown.gif
Dude, you look like a scrawny emo-goth kid here...
eek2.gif
poke.gif

Nice pics
bowdown.gif

Now where can I get one of those Jeeps? I need it!
super.gif

WTF is emo-goth?

dang Ben...how lazy you gota be to make up names to rib folks with?
all_coholic.gif

n 'scrawny'?....mmmm-hhmmm....shall we compare BFP?
poke.gif

guns.gif
now Im tapin a big foam middle finger to my tailsection-so I can giv ya the #1 Fan sign as I blow by on straightaways at The Bash!
tounge.gif

Back