New Toy for me

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
It took me 23 years but I finally bought the car of my dreams.  Granted, those were teenage dreams but I never let go.

IMG_1691.jpg

Porsche 928 S

She's showing her age, was rode hard and put up wet but is still sexy to me.

The previous owner put nearly $4K into the engine then had to sell quick cause his wife just died and he needed cash (saw her obit, poor guy).  I've already fixed all the things that were wrong with it (sunroof, door handles, switches, etc.) and now all I need is to repair the headliner and get it painted.  

This little puppy has a 4.7L V8 that put out around 220hp when new.  It'll soon have a new flowmaster exhaust (oh that will sound so schweeet!).  

It's a touring car and drives wonderful. Happy Busa has a new friend in the garage.

Have loved that car since high school..........excellent machine, Porsche engineering, LOVE IT !!!!
super.gif

I have wanted one of those and Rebecca DeMornay since I saw Risky Business!
beerchug.gif

Excellent choice in automobiles! Great cars: fast, reliable, fun to drive, and still a head-turner after all these years.

That's why you never give up on your dreams - sometimes they come true. Good for you!

Post pics after the new paint goes on...

That is the car that gave me my first taste of road racing (@PIR) Of course it was race prepped but an amazing car. (The owner also owns some fire suppression system company for race cars)

Congrats! there are a lot of mods available for under the hood too
smile.gif

Back