Big Thanks to MC Mustang!!!

the mirrors match good to me.

the shirt and coins...priceless
beerchug.gif

WOW! That coin is sweet! Yeah, hang on to that forever. Mirrors look great also.

Kudo's to Shawn!
thumb_up.gif

r8

Guys,
Omar has done a lot for me, personally as have others - these were just tokens. Thanks or being there for me. Really.

long story
before i joined here i was a lurker riding a v rod, admiring the beauty of the beast
then one day early last year i went and sold the v rod and bought the legend. you would think that it does not get any better than that. well your wrong............the greatest gift was yet to come.
that is the friendship i have been blessed with from shawn. he has helped me more times than i can count. i also was blessed with gifts from him, i am very gratefull and very thankfull
now i have meet many members here and i think of each as my brother and sister.
but let me tell you shawn takes the standards of friendship and raises the bar.
i for one can say im very proud shawn's a marine. this man i respect. to you shawn
beerchug.gif
a good friend.

Props MC, I am glad to read things like this on the oRg. It is more family than forum really.
beerchug.gif

I can beat it Omar..... I got my package in the mail and I opened it and what I got was something that I will cherish forever.... I got the unit coin too, cool but not sentimental.... I did however get a note that read paraphrazed " One Captain to another " Shawn sent me his Captain's bars that he wore on his dress blue uniform for the past 6 years in the Marine Corps.... What an honor I have been given, to have the bars from a Captain in the United States Marines. I respect Shawn for what he is as a professional and a man that I can call a friend... Thanks Shawn you have no idea what that means to me......

mustang_brass_sized.jpg

WELL MC, Now I know why as kids we all thought of Marines as Heroes !!! It's not till you get older that YOU KNOW THEY ARE !!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

That was my first squadron , MALS 26 back when I was with them we were called H&MS 26.

Back