Big Red followed me home!

congrats! and we still want pics!
beerchug.gif

Okay, the pics thing... I have a computer with me, but I have no way to upload any photos. I don't know much about that stuff, as I am not online in Tokyo -- too addictive -- and only use a computer at school. I do my e-mail and bowsing during breaks.

Any suggestions appreciated... -L-

If you have pics on the puter youre using,just post them using the browse button you see at the bottom of the page.

Congrats! At 61 too....that's just inspiration for me to never grow up...Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Absorb all you can about riding techniques in traffic and whatnot.
Things cagers take for granted like not looking for cars coming even on a green light, cars pulling out from the right, rear ending at stop, cars changing lanes, riding in blind spots too long.
Everything is very important when on an exposed vehicle like a bike as you well know. Wear you gear and get ready to feel 16 again!

Wow!!!! just go back from a putt up the Garden Highway. My riding buddy -- on his Road King -- is at the top of the CHp, used to be a motor officer, then head of the acadamy in South Sac. I let him take a ride on the bike before we left and he really dug it.

He kept an eye on me on the road, offered a few pointers. I was scared to death when I got on, now I'm used to the bike some, still very, very careful. But the bike wants to do right by me. I LOVE it! Still a bit squirrely about getting up on the super slab, but that is for another time.

I'll take some pics right now...

And the pic size should be 640 x 480......

I think.... If you go to the new owners forum there are instructions on how to post and sizes.......

Back