Big Ben goes down

Race two saw Spies touch with Haga (Ducati) on the opening laps, bending his brake lever in the process. Undaunted he stayed on the pace, and although unable to catch Haga he put in consistent fast laps to finish in second position, taking valuable championship points away with him.

"Race one was unfortunate for me, I was pushing really hard to make up for an electrical issue going into the corner and crashed. We tried as hard as we could in race two to make it up. For the first couple of laps I had a couple of small problems and just didn't quite get rolling and by the time we got into second position I would have needed to be right on the back of Nori to challenge for it as he was riding at a very good pace."

I remember reading somewhere else that in race 2 he was 2-3 tenths slower per lap because his back up bike wasn't as good as his #1 bike which he crashed in race 1.

I've shown this before but its particularly fitting after his recent front end wash out. Look closely at the threads on the edge of his qualifying tire at Infineon a couple years back.

IMG023Small-1.jpg

Hi whats your name? Bend Over. Hi Mr. Over, nice to meet you. (Chevy Chase)

better than having the outcome blown... thank you..

relax,it was posted the day AFTER the race,I could see if I posted at race time.

if you truely enjoy watching it,it really doesnt make a difference,7 out of 10 times the race is determined 1/2 way through anyway,and its not like there isnt another this week

bunch of drama queens :blonde:

Back