Ben Spies today

SANDFLEA85

Registered
DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE RACE AND PLAN ON WATCHINNG LATER,i DONT WANT TO HEAR i SPOILED IT FOR YA

The first race he finished 1st,Amazing move from 3rd to 2nd place,literally used his elbow to make the pass,one of the best moves I ever seen then his move from 2nd to 1st on the last turn of the last lap was nothing less then awesome,

2nd race,sad to say he lost grip in his front tire and the 2nd lap (he was leading and pushing) went out hard but got up. actually turned the race off after that,just isnt as exciting without him in there.

Last edited:
DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE RACE AND PLAN ON WATCHINNG LATER,i DONT WANT TO HEAR i SPOILED IT FOR YA

The first race he finished 1st,Amazing move from 3rd to 2nd place,literally used his elbow to make the pass,one of the best moves I ever seen then his move from 2nd to 1st on the last turn of the last lap was nothing less then awesome,

2nd race,sad to say he lost grip in his front tire and the 2nd lap (he was leading and pushing) went out hard but got up. actually turned the race off after that,just isnt as exciting without him in there.

yeah... i fast forward to the end of 2nd race too after his crash.
first one was a bomb!:thumbsup:

Back