Assen MotoGP race

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
***RACE SPOILER!!***

Heartbreak  
heart_broke.gif

Nicky's bike broke(maybe ran out of fuel) in the final corner and Edwards was able to pass him as he freewheeled accross for 4th  
heart_broke.gif
4th is still a great result, but 3rd was in the bag...

Rossi crashes, finishes 11th  
wowold.gif
 Takes out DePuniet(finally someone takes out DeP instead of the other way around).

Stoner looking impossible to beat as he wins again by a big margin...

Pedrosa takes the Championship lead with 2nd.

heart_broke.gif

Big step backwards for me this weekend... I knew I should have rested Vale! Dang it....

How much longer can Melandri keep his ride on the ducatti , almost 3 seconds slower per lap than Stoner who is flying , frustration must be building

super.gif
AM -->
sullyjones @ Jun. 28 2008 said:
1466571[/ATTACH] AM]
How much longer can Melandri keep his ride on the ducatti , almost 3 seconds slower per lap than Stoner who is flying , frustration must be building
Rumor control is swirling around him. Word is he may be booted after Laguna with a possible Giberneau return....
Theres a headline in MCN today talking about Marco leaving for Kawasaki but Ducati is not letting him out of his contract.

A lot of silly season rambling on MCN right now. Nicky to JIR Scott Honda, Mikka Kallio to Ducati, Vermeulen to Tech3 Yamaha or even Ducati WSBK. All standard MCN rhetoric, but it is fun to speculate.

super.gif

Wow, Marco is really struggling.

I hope Nicky just ditches Honda. Just get the heck out the Honda camp.

Things are really starting to simmer now. There are about half a dozen (or more) guys in MotoGP that better be on there game or they will be out next year. Gibernau is back on the pace on the Ducati, and now I am reading that Chaz Davies may race Hoppers bike at Laguna? WTH is with Chaz Davies and the MotoGP teams? He must have a heck of an agent! At this point I am thinking Jamie Hacking needs to get a better agent. First he hands Yamaha dual championships in the same year and they refuse to give him a Superbike ride so he signs for Kawasaki and now he has made the ZX10 into a legitimate contender in a series with no future and they want to give the shot at Hoppers bike to Davies? I just don't get it? Of all the people in (the soon to be defunct) AMA Superbike Hacking seems to have the most to lose at the moment. C'est la Vie!

Things are really starting to simmer now. There are about half a dozen (or more) guys in MotoGP that better be on there game or they will be out next year. Gibernau is back on the pace on the Ducati, and now I am reading that Chaz Davies may race Hoppers bike at Laguna? WTH is with Chaz Davies and the MotoGP teams? He must have a heck of an agent! At this point I am thinking Jamie Hacking needs to get a better agent. First he hands Yamaha dual championships in the same year and they refuse to give him a Superbike ride so he signs for Kawasaki and now he has made the ZX10 into a legitimate contender in a series with no future and they want to give the shot at Hoppers bike to Davies? I just don't get it? Of all the people in (the soon to be defunct) AMA Superbike Hacking seems to have the most to lose at the moment. C'est la Vie!
Well there you go I post this up and Go camping for the fourth and come home to read this. Somebody must be paying attention? I am glad they are at least talking(!) about giving Hacking a shot at this.

SWEET!! I hope Hacking gets it. I'm tired of Davies getting the wild cards and performing like crap and not finishing.

I wonder what days the Haydens are going to test at Willow (a fave of mine). I should go out there and see if I could watch.

RLH said he's been doing motard in Cali? I'll bet he was in my neck of the woods, Apple Valley. Grange Motorsports Park has been gaining quite the reputation as of late.
beerchug.gif
Just might need to get me a supermoto bike so I can learn more about extreme bike control.

Is Roger L. Hayden not getting a wild card spot or is there 3 slots available for Kawasaki this year at Laguna
rock.gif

Clarify this for a brudda ..

Back