BEWARE!!!!! Jack McCoy RCC Sportbike

Jack you really do seem to have some mental health issues.

First of all the defination of slander is a false statement, nothing I have said is false.

You may have worked with, and maybe even sold RCC Turbo kits, but you have never purchased one from RCC Turbos, you are not a dealer and never have been. Just because you worked at Full Throttle when they purchased turbo kits does not make you a dealer, Full Throttle was the dealer. I also know you purchased kits from Rick at Ricks Custom Cycle, as Rick is a dealer. The kit on the predator bike was sold to Rick,

In regards to the Stedman kits, I spoke to you at length in regards to the differences, etc. If you are not intelligent enough to understand what I was saying you might want to go back to your "Certified tech training"

You also ask how many certified techs do sales, guess what Jack, I happen to be a licensed, certified, automotive and motorcycle tech, my license is inter-provincial, which means my certification is recognized across the whole country of Canada, I did also own a Suzuki dealership years ago, not work at one, but own one, and I do sales and service, I also fabricate, weld, build all our own and customer engines. I also can wire a complete bike from scratch, I also tune them, and ride them at the track.

I also make sure that I am honest with customers, and potential customers. You might find it surprising how far honesty will take you in life.

You have never worked directly with me, you have never been to our shop, and we have never met, I have spoken to you maybe a half dozen times on the phone. So, no, you did not work directly with RCC on the twin turbo build.

In regards to the bike that you can not export, you are full of it, tell us all exactly what the problem is, the guy sends you close to $30 000 and you make up a lame excuse that you can not export the bike. Bikes are exported everyday, we are waiting, why can this particular bike not be exported?????

In closing words Jack I have just one for you to ponder, "Sociopath"

Sincerely, Richard
"The Original, and only RCC Turbos"

This would be me for sure. Crazy how things snowball. I guy buys a bike and than can't get it into his country and register it and its my fault? Oh, well I will continue to work in the USA and support US labor as much as I can.
Sincerly Jack McCoy

So can we all assume by this statement, that you have the bike ready to be picked up? That the bike the customer paid you to build is completed, with a clean US title, sitting in your shop just waiting to be picked up and exported?

Please let us know, as I can help him import it, seeing as you can not.

Richard

thanks to this forum prolly saved me a headache, I was just looking at a couple things he had listed on ebay yesterday. glad I read this, thanks fella's

same here, glad for this forum. ebay is full of creeps like this, scaming people. people like this Jack McCoy should realize WORD OF MOUTH means everything and can cripple a buisness. "tell 5 people about a good experience, tell 20 about a bad one" :poke:

one more thing, what does RCC in RCC sportbike mean if you are not affiliated with Richards Custom Cycle????? Jack you are a VERY misleading person and anyone who is satisfied with your service must be easily pleased.

For a business owner to take it personal and SLANDER another company in this economy seems crazy to me. I have sold RCC Turbos and used them in the past, over 10 systems. I would have a hard time not routing you to Orient Express after reading this. The only complaint I ever had was RCC Turbos selling to Stedman Racing and then having a kit out there that was very close for $1000 less. Makes no sense to me! If anyone needs sponsorship or dealer pricing for RC Components, PM, C & S, Roaring Toyz, Brocks and many other huge names in the custom scene I will be there to help with a rock bottom deal. Just call me. Pay with Paypal lol, I will help you out!
As you know there are 2 sides to a story and I would never personally route buyers away from RCC Turbos or Rcc Turbos USA. Jack McCoy isn't the owner of Full Throttle Motorsports , M 43 Powersports Grand Ledge, MI (517) 925-8154 or Rcc Sportbike LLC. Just a salesman - dedicated rider, certified tech and custom builder who would build or try anything to help someone else out. How many certified techs do sales? I am a certified tech and have been in repair for 25 years and will continue to help everyone I can. Feel free to expand on this as I have 1000's of happy customers. Funny how 1 issue can result in rumors flying everywhere.lol.. Full Throttle should sue me for moving to another shop, I made them over 4 million dollars in 2 years bring custom bikes to a new level!:poke:
Sincerely,
Jack McCoy
Salesman-Certified Tech

Interesting

:popcorn:

I hope the guy that has paid and is waiting for his bike get's it :down:

I have made the mistake of trusting the wrong person, it's an awful feeling holding that bottle of vodka with the rag in it frustrated and not sure if/ or what to do. Hope things work out for him :down:

same here, glad for this forum. ebay is full of creeps like this, scaming people. people like this Jack McCoy should realize WORD OF MOUTH means everything and can cripple a buisness. "tell 5 people about a good experience, tell 20 about a bad one" :poke:

one more thing, what does RCC in RCC sportbike mean if you are not affiliated with Richards Custom Cycle????? Jack you are a VERY misleading person and anyone who is satisfied with your service must be easily pleased.

I think in their case they are using "Rocket Custom Concepts", but do not quote me on it, let Jack tell you how it came about, in my opinion and from quite a few customers it seems more of an infringement of my RCC Turbos, Jack maybe doesn't know it, but mine is trade marked, so he is infringing.

Richard

There is some confusion about who(RCC?) I worked with on the B King Twin Turbo. The RCC that I continue to reference to is RCC Garden City which is Ricks Custom Cycles and also a dealer for RCC Turbos using the name RCC Turbos USA. Our Rocket Custom Conversions name is a Fat Tire custom parts division with the ONLY non-leaking Clutch covers and other billet parts that can be found in the Tucker Rockey revised catalog and online. This connection with turbo sales and connection to Rcc Turbo's has never been claimed just sold through purchase from RCC Turbo for $3900 on the complete kit. When we bought 2 they were reduced to $7200 for 2 stage I Rcc Kits. This is the same price that was paid for the Predator RCC turbo at $3900 complete kit. I hope this helps the non-connection between the 2 companies and I know that Turbos and Fat tire kits don't make too much sense but it's what I like to ride and build.

then you should spell the company name out and not try and deceive people... it doesn't matter if its rocket custom whatever or ricks custom blah blah, when you are advertising with the acronym RCC you are misleading people who are looking for Richard Custom Cycle. especially when you tell people they are receiving a Richard Custom Cycle turbo when in actuallity you are frauding people into buying used or inferior products..

then you should spell the company name out and not try and deceive people... it doesn't matter if its rocket custom whatever or ricks custom blah blah, when you are advertising with the acronym RCC you are misleading people who are looking for Richard Custom Cycle. especially when you tell people they are receiving a Richard Custom Cycle turbo when in actuallity you are frauding people into buying used or inferior products..

Agreed! This guy is still beating around the bush about where that $30k bike is lmao.

You know the funny part about the B-king. Rick from Ricks Custom Cycle built it, and the bike has never been on a dyno, Rick has talked to me about tuning that bike, but to date it has never been on a dyno. Jack is just pulling hp #s out of his a%&.

There is even more to this, I just recieved a call from someone telling me about more of this guys business. Lets just say, he has a Craigs listing, looking for Hayabusas, and if they do not have a title, there will be no questions asked. Sure is ballsy. I also was told why he does not care if they have titles.

Richard
It was tuned twice now and will go again once the stock ECU with a 3 bar. I was dyno video on youtube account: RCCsportbike
If your FMU wasn't used in the first place it would already be done. Boiling fuel is no good. Users can go on for hours and bash me. Until you meet me and shank my hand its all Internet stories. I think I have time to log onto here 5 times last year. I am just to busy. MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WILL ADD SOME TRUTH to our parts sales.
PS- I never knew I wasn't a dealer. I called you for parts and you sent them. Its all water under the bridge now. I am heading to Daytona and will have my booth there. Any one coming down we are giving away the old design clear clutch covers for free. I have about 80 left. MUST OWN A HAYABUSA!!!They are chrome, billet and they don't leak.

This forum hasn't had any success with them either... On 5-2-2010 RCCsportbike wanted to come on as an advertiser. I set everything up and within the first month I received a paypal notification that they had canceled their subscription. I contacted Jack and he stated they were not leaving and he would get it fixed.. I never received another email or call from him again.. I did find out that he was telling people not too long ago that he was an advertiser here and the person he told called me and asked me if it was true... I personally think they tried to use that one payment as a way to tell people that they were advertising here even though they canceled...

The negative business habits are really catching up to this company....

cap
Cap I don't do our IT stuff and do have a full plate. I just found out from you that we were not on anymore. When we switched paypal accounts the auto withdrawl was canceled. Not a big deal I'm sure. From all the negative replys from people that don't know us I'm sure this isn't a good place for us to get business. Sorry it didn't work out. If we owe you for the extra 2 months I'll Paypal it to you., You have my number. Sorry Cap, Sincerely Jack McCoy

My name is Autumn and I am the owner of RCC Sportbike. Jack is an employee of mine. RCC Sportbike has nothing to do with RCC Turbo. I have never misrepresented myself as being a part of RCC Turbos or being affiliated with them in any way. I find it quite disparaging that all this negativity has been going on about bikes/turbos/invoice payments regarding my business but yet, I as the owner, have never been contacted by this forum or the owner of RCC Turbos to clear anything up. I also find it very disparaging, Richard, that I have tried to contact you several times regarding this and you will not answer my phone calls.

Since the B King has never been on our Dyno I thought I would post the video.lol

Youtube:
- 2008 Twin Turbo B King on the dyno[/url]
There are plenty more to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for exposing this lowlife dirtbag Richard.:beerchug:
Nice talk from business to business. Here is the B King on the DYNO that has "never been on the DYNO" stated by Richard. Keep it up and people will realize who is after who.

Youtube:

With all the billet parts we make I might as well start making turbo kits. With Turbonetics as our sponsor I'm sure we can produce some kits that are different and appealing. Hahn could do it cheap but you get what you pay for. No reason turbonetics would put 2 years of warranty on a kit and produce a easy install kit for the at home mechanic looking for 270 hp for less than $3000 that will last. My EVO made 1200 h.p at 40 psi so no reason with a billet block , custom crank and similar design I could build a 1000 hp engine at 1800 cc. :poke::poke:

Just thought I would bring this to the attention of as many customers as possible. This is in regards to:

Jack McCoy of
RCC Sportbike, AKA
M 43 Powersports
327 East Saginaw Highway
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Phone: (517) 925-8154
Fax: (517) 925-8156
Email: rccsportbike@hotmail.com

This guy is not an RCC Turbos dealer and is in no way affiliated with RCC Turbos. I have had numerous calls now from customers that have spoken to this guy, he will claim to be selling you an RCC Turbos, turbo kit, for a discounted price. I just got off the phone with one customer, who apparently was speaking with Jack yesterday, and this morning. Jack told him he was just here at RCC Turbos yesterday, I have never met this lier. Be very weary of him, he is also selling Stedman kits as RCC kits.

Jack is also in the process of selling a customer an RCC kit from another board, when I alerted the customer that Jack will never sell RCC kits he became worried, apparently now he is in the process of getting a used RCC kit for this customer. I have also had numerous phone calls from a customer that has paid Jack well over $20 000 for a bike with a 330 tire and RCC Turbo kit, the customer has yet to recieve anything, and is in the process of legal action. Further more Full Throttle Motorsports in Michigan is currently suing this guy for Injunctive Relief and Damages Resulting from Trade Name Violation and Unfair Competition. Which is exactly what he is doing to RCC Turbos.

Richard

There is a law suit?? I thought that was over already. Who won??lol

Since the B King has never been on our Dyno I thought I would post the video.lol

Youtube:
There are plenty more to come.

Jack you do not have a dyno, why lie more and more, and refer to it as "your" dyno

Richard

It was tuned twice now and will go again once the stock ECU with a 3 bar. I was dyno video on youtube account: RCCsportbike
If your FMU wasn't used in the first place it would already be done. Boiling fuel is no good. Users can go on for hours and bash me. Until you meet me and shank my hand its all Internet stories. I think I have time to log onto here 5 times last year. I am just to busy. MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WILL ADD SOME TRUTH to our parts sales.
PS- I never knew I wasn't a dealer. I called you for parts and you sent them. Its all water under the bridge now. I am heading to Daytona and will have my booth there. Any one coming down we are giving away the old design clear clutch covers for free. I have about 80 left. MUST OWN A HAYABUSA!!!They are chrome, billet and they don't leak.

You just dynoed it last week, and your you tube videos are proof to your misleadings, in many of the videos you claim the b-king to be over 500 hp, but then you show a video of the bike, in its current paint scheme being dynoed, and then asking who is the lier now. LOL if you create a lie, then later do what you said you already did, it was still a lie when you said it, LOL

As for the FMU boiling fuel, that will be on user placement, not the FMU itself, as the FMU has not heating elements in it, being a motorcycle tech I would think you would know that, you have called me for parts???? Really???? Not since you worked for Full Throttle, and Full Throttle was the dealer not you. All the customers I have ever shipped to are in our UPS shipping data base, funny how your name isn't in there, its likely because we have never shipped to you. Of course you didn't know you weren't a dealer, because you just assumed you were one, funny though, as all dealers have filled out an application, guess what its called Jack, a "dealer application" and seeing how we have never sent you one. how could you be a dealer. Things are true just because you believe them to be.

Richard

My name is Autumn and I am the owner of RCC Sportbike. Jack is an employee of mine. RCC Sportbike has nothing to do with RCC Turbo. I have never misrepresented myself as being a part of RCC Turbos or being affiliated with them in any way. I find it quite disparaging that all this negativity has been going on about bikes/turbos/invoice payments regarding my business but yet, I as the owner, have never been contacted by this forum or the owner of RCC Turbos to clear anything up. I also find it very disparaging, Richard, that I have tried to contact you several times regarding this and you will not answer my phone calls.

Well good knowing Jack is your employee, as employers are responsible for their employees, and Jack is misrepresenting, I have already started a file at work just for you too, saving the customer emails and phone messages. So now, other then customers just telling me about Jacks misleadings, I have internet communications between Jack and customers. Autumn, just incase you are not up on current technology, we have something at the shop, called an answering machine, if no one answers the phone you can leave a message. As for trying several times I have yet to see your phone # on our phone, we did recieve a call one day last week, an employee took the call while I was out for lunch, he said some lady called from RCC, and no return #. But I suppose since we are RCC, and have no female employees, that in itself is misleading. But no worries, you will be contacted by a law firm in your area shortly.

Richard

Back