best price on Brocks alien head

I got a AH system for a gen 1. It will include the removable silencer plug, spring removal tool, mounting bracket, used with slight flat scrap on the 3-4 header about the size of a .25 piece.

I went turbo so I removed the AH, otherwise I would still be using it. I liked that pipe over all others. Looking for $650 plus whatever the shipping is to your place.

I can send pics to anyone interested so you can decide if the flat spot is an issue before purchase. If I thought it was a performance issue I would of replaced the piece long ago as Brocks sells the individual pieces. I just never got around to taking pics, posting in the for sale, etc.

Here is what it sounds like.

hi... i'm interested with your brocks alien head full system, pls get back to me. thanks! we can deal it thru my e-mail add: jordan_liaw2001@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep an eye on their scratch and dent section. I got a smoking deal on my black ceramic AH since it was a display model.

i'm interested in yoshi r55 & brocks alien head, just not sure which one is better in terms of sound and performance? do anyone here used or heard it before? dun mind share it with me?

i'm interested in yoshi r55 & brocks alien head, just not sure which one is better in terms of sound and performance? do anyone here used or heard it before? dun mind share it with me?

The Brock Exhaust is going to perform better than the Yoshimura. The Alien Head is much louder. A mean deep loud but much louder. If noise is an issue I would recommend a Brock system with a canister that mounts on the rear peg bracket such as the Generation 3 Street Smart Series. But if sound is not a concern then By All Means The Alien Head or Short Megaphone Are Excellent Choices.

We try to keep Brock Alien Head and Short Megaphones in Stock At All Times. Right Now We Are Including 5 Hole Lowering Links And a BMC Race Air Filter At No Charge With Systems Bought From Us.

We can get you any brand exhaust. Brock's is just hands down our first choice.:bowdown:

Here is a link to them on our website Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

Custom Hayabusa & Sportbike Parts and Accessories - BallZMotorsports

hey man you need to go to ballz motorsports and ask for josh they are unbeatable i got mine with a k and n filter with lowering links for 1065.oo got it in 2 days no shipping they have a lot of busa parts tell him courtney sent ya

Back