Best price on a NEW GEN II

Was at the dealer today....they had all three 09 colors....none sold yet. They are asking 13,199 for them. That is msrp. The suggested msrp went from 12,499 to the 13,199 about a month ago????? Makes no sense unless they can get it. (Houston, Texas)

Sounds like K's, I wouldn't buy a screw from those ripoff artists.

I'm looking at getting a `09 white/silver from Bartlesville. I called them today and they said they had all 3 colors for $11,499. Wonder if I can chew them down a tad?

I'm looking at getting a `09 white/silver from Bartlesville. I called them today and they said they had all 3 colors for $11,499. Wonder if I can chew them down a tad?

That is right at 2000 below msrp....solid 15%

that would be good in the Houston area. They want to give you 500 dollars worth of their overpriced gear and ask to get full msrp.:rofl:

Last edited:
Ok........called honda east in toledo oh,and they had 2 08's left. They want $9399.00,$10,000-otd.QQn at the blue with gold wheels and waitin to here back on financeing. Wish me luck!

ok........called honda east in toledo oh,and they had 2 08's left. They want $9399.00,$10,000-otd.qqn at the blue with gold wheels and waitin to here back on financeing. Wish me luck!

i like my blue 08 w/gold wheels the best out of all the 08 and 09 colors, but thats just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions. Its also very close to the lemans blue on my corvette.

Ok........called honda east in toledo oh,and they had 2 08's left. They want $9399.00,$10,000-otd.QQn at the blue with gold wheels and waitin to here back on financeing. Wish me luck!
Make sure you let them know where you heard about their pricing. Tell em John (racerV) sent ya! :laugh:

Sweet, you talking to Lacy? Lycan bought a 1K from her last month.

Sweet, you talking to Lacy? Lycan bought a 1K from her last month.
I'AM WORKIN WITH TYLER.HE GAVE ME THE GOOD NEWS/BADS NEWS THING TODAY.GOOD NEWS,GOT APPROVED FOR THE 08 BLUE/GOLD:thumbsup:BAD NEWS,THEY SOLD THE LAST 2 08'S THEY HAD:banghead:SILVER LINING,THE PERSON TRING TO BUY THE BLUE/GOLD CAN'T GET FINANCED.EXCELLENT CREDIT THUMPS BAD CREDIT:whistle:.THINGS ARE IN MY FAVOR,BUT NOT YET A GONE DEAL.PRAY FOR ME:please:

In Southern California...LA Cyclesports AKA: OTD Cyclesports (Out The Door)
Near LAX airport off the 405 freeway (don't remember the address)

They give out the door prices over the phone, no BS, nothing changes when you get there. No games. Salesman are not on commission. bought both my Busa's there and also another bike for my ex. All good experiences. They even held the one bike for me till I could get down there Christmas Eve as it was a Christmas present. Very nice people to deal with. I will buy from them again should I ever want another bike.

I'AM WORKIN WITH TYLER.HE GAVE ME THE GOOD NEWS/BADS NEWS THING TODAY.GOOD NEWS,GOT APPROVED FOR THE 08 BLUE/GOLD:thumbsup:BAD NEWS,THEY SOLD THE LAST 2 08'S THEY HAD:banghead:SILVER LINING,THE PERSON TRING TO BUY THE BLUE/GOLD CAN'T GET FINANCED.EXCELLENT CREDIT THUMPS BAD CREDIT:whistle:.THINGS ARE IN MY FAVOR,BUT NOT YET A GONE DEAL.PRAY FOR ME:please:
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:I GOT THE BIKE! I PICK HER UP ON SATURDAY. $10,130(TAX,TITLE,TAGS)OTD.SATURDAY CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!

Good deal man. Hope you don't live in georgia or you will be ridin in the rain. You might want to put tape on your mouth before the ride to calm that grin down a tad.:laugh:

Good deal man. Hope you don't live in georgia or you will be ridin in the rain. You might want to put tape on your mouth before the ride to calm that grin down a tad.:laugh:

:lol:DON'T WORRY WEATHER IN OHIO ON SATURDAY SHOULD BE GOOD:please:
AS FOR THE GRIN.............BRANG IT ON!:laugh:

Going to Bartlesville, OK Friday to pick up a white `09! :thumbsup:
Got it for $11,499, which beats buying it in Wichita, KS at MSRP or more. They said the had 3 whites in stock. We got one in Wichita last week, and it was gone in 3 days.

Back