Best OE brake pads

@Yellow09
Its the countries choice.

If I ship a 70LBS massive parcel from Germany to Canada i pay 90 euros which equals 90 US dollars.
If I ship the same size / weight parcel from Canada to Germany I pay almost 400 dollars!

(I know that since I shipped parcels to canada when I moved here...!)

So the USA and Canada decided to allow/require these huge shipping amounts between countries?

@Yellow09
Its the countries choice.

If I ship a 70LBS massive parcel from Germany to Canada i pay 90 euros which equals 90 US dollars.
If I ship the same size / weight parcel from Canada to Germany I pay almost 400 dollars!

(I know that since I shipped parcels to canada when I moved here...!)
The previous owner said he got the lines from 613Motorsports (in Ottawa). My bike has the race set up, I guess there are 2 different ones they offer...

@Yellow09
I went to my trusted suzuki stealership.
I ordered the brake pads you suggested.
I also got a set of Galfer braided brake lines (149 can dollars).
I wanted the clutch line too but they dont have them anymore apparently. I asked if they can order stock suzuki clutch lines (rubber).
Suzuki wants 249.00 dollars for a OEM rubber clutch line..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

@Yellow09
I wanted the clutch line too but they dont have them anymore apparently. I asked if they can order stock suzuki clutch lines (rubber).
Suzuki wants 249.00 dollars for a OEM rubber clutch line..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

CA has high prices but not compared to CN. :eek: With the horrid shipping prices it’s not even good for one of us for example to buy what you need and ship it to you. I never thought SS clutch lines were worth the money as the pressure required for brake lines far exceeds the pressure needed for a clutch. I’ve thought of renewing the clutch line as mine is 13 years old but I’ve never priced any, OEM or aftermarket. Here, dealer ordered parts prices are outrageous. I’d look anywhere other than a dealer.

@Yellow09

Is your clutch line toast?

You will find a big improvement with brake lines and the pads-they are a harder compound, the next change would be the MC, I have an R1 Brembo on mine-works stellar.

Is your clutch line toast?

You will find a big improvement with brake lines and the pads-they are a harder compound, the next change would be the MC, I have an R1 Brembo on mine-works stellar.
NO- its just still the first clutch line. I wont replace it as it is not bad or anything. I did not think its that expensive. My idea was just while Iam at it to replace both.
For now Iam doing the brakes. Do you have a link or anything for the master cylinder. I will have a look!

CA has high prices but not compared to CN. :eek: With the horrid shipping prices it’s not even good for one of us for example to buy what you need and ship it to you. I never thought SS clutch lines were worth the money as the pressure required for brake lines far exceeds the pressure needed for a clutch. I’ve thought of renewing the clutch line as mine is 13 years old but I’ve never priced any, OEM or aftermarket. Here, dealer ordered parts prices are outrageous. I’d look anywhere other than a dealer.
You are right. I will not replace the clutch. The guy at the dealer told me also not to worry about the clutch line unless there is an issue.

NO- its just still the first clutch line. I wont replace it as it is not bad or anything. I did not think its that expensive. My idea was just while Iam at it to replace both.
For now Iam doing the brakes. Do you have a link or anything for the master cylinder. I will have a look!
eBay is the place to shop for an R1 MC I believe...I forget what year mine is.

i will have a look. thx
If you're doing lines it's the perfect time to change out the MC...

The only drawback of the R1 MC is the R1 has a cable clutch so matching the clutch and brake MC is impossible.

I heard ZX14 MCs work too and you can match them

Back