Best mods to keep bike cool?

And carbon fiber mufflers put more heat out of the tailpipe, vs radiating off of the muffler, you can grab one bare handed with the engine running...you don't want to to hold it, lol...but a Big differnce in heat around the bike and your leg, like a full cf Akropovic, putting most of the exhaust's heat behind you, vs a Brock AlienHead...cooking your right leg and melting your boot at the red light...
lmao

I saw a wire harness the other day that would retain the factory radiator fan to temp switch functionality, while adding a manual switch. Perhaps this would allow the operator to anticipate heat-soak conditions like stop and go traffic or maybe cooling down after shut off.

And carbon fiber mufflers put more heat out of the tailpipe, vs radiating off of the muffler, you can grab one bare handed with the engine running...you don't want to to hold it, lol...but a Big differnce in heat around the bike and your leg, like a full cf Akropovic, putting most of the exhaust's heat behind you, vs a Brock AlienHead...cooking your right leg and melting your boot at the red light...
lmao
OK Good ideas. I plan on getting the short meg titanium exhaust from brocks though

How much more heat would a big bore put out over a stock bike?

What is done differently to a stock ZX14? I know they run a bit hotter than a Hayabusa but just how much more I wonder?
My ZX14 does run hotter than my Hayabusa but only in traffic.

My gen 3 runs just below half way (no numbers) in traffic.

My 2023 ZX14 climbs quickly at long red lights but peaks out at 207-208 then starts cooling down. I have not seen 210. Runs around 168-180 cruising depending on ambient temp.

Back