Best low pro tire

Rockstarmx11

Registered
Wondering if anybody can recommend a good low pro front tire? Bike is mainly track bike but I do occasionally ride on the street. I've been looking at the pirelli MT75 or Michelin pilot street. Anyone used either or? TIA

i wouldnt put a lo pro on anything. Roads to bad will bend a rim or something worse.

I run a shinko low pro front tire on my drag bike. It's suppose to be the lightest. I ride it on the street very little.

I run a shinko low profile
front tire on my drag bike .

It is supposed to
be the lightest .

I ride it on
the street

very little .

Not trying to ask them to do more than they should ~ if you buy a higher number they will last longer . . .

However , that also means that they will not stick nearly as well as the lower number tires !

What I have found out is that the 180 / 55 " HOOK - UP " works great for the drags .

I would not ask that tire to perform well heading up to an Idyllwild ride !

The " ADVANCE " 005 would be my choice for curving roads .

The " APEX " 010 would last me a little bit longer .

Buy whatever you want to go ride with ?

I am OK~ with a cheapo Shinko .

Just my two cents here .

Red , *<(;{)-

:devil:

Shinko makes a 003 tire I believe. That's a race tire and thats what I use for and front with my 190 50 shinko hook up.

If your just street riding buy and decent tire and shinkos are OK. But if your going to ride somewhat aggressive I would invest in and better tire. I had a 929rr and i would buy cheap tires for that. you could slide the back end out coming out of a corner if you give it enough gas.

Back