Best fuel stabilizer?

Jwilson140528

Registered
Hey guys, wanna get y'all's advice.. what's a good furl stabilizer to keep the fuel in the tank ok over the winter months . Itl be parked for around 4 to 5 months. Thanks in advance

Well, you keep leaving me with questions. So, a little leaded Av gas is ok to burn in our bikes? What’s the ratio for unharmed valves then?
Leaded gas will never harm valves, now if you put unleaded gas in a leaded gas engine it will recess the valves due to unhardened valve seats. Everything basically has harden valve seat for this reason. The only concern is wideband sensors over extended periods of use will be damaged but most race gas does the same and takes years if exposure. I ran roughly 15 tanks of 50/50 in my bike never had an issue.

Oh man, sorry to hear that.. yeah we're getting frost in Nashville.. so yeah riding season is over. Will be doing my chain and sprockets and other things during the downtime. Happy riding buddy

I feel bad for you guys that have to skip months of riding due to the weather. Although I’m just 20 miles from heavy snow, except for really cold days or the rain, I can ride whenever I want as long as my health allows which was a very good reason for moving here. About four days after my ride to Montana the lower right side of my back and hip have kept me from doing much of anything. Seeing a Dr Tuesday. Feels like what the internet doctors say is sciatica, a pinched nerve or something. Sure is painful (and) somewhat disabling especially living alone. I’ve got good weather and two clean and serviced bikes that I currently can’t throw a leg over.

I feel bad for you guys that have to skip months of riding due to the weather. Although I’m just 20 miles from heavy snow, except for really cold days or the rain, I can ride whenever I want as long as my health allows which was a very good reason for moving here. About four days after my ride to Montana the lower right side of my back and hip have kept me from doing much of anything. Seeing a Dr Tuesday. Feels like what the internet doctors say is sciatica, a pinched nerve or something. Sure is painful (and) somewhat disabling especially living alone. I’ve got good weather and two clean and serviced bikes that I currently can’t throw a leg over.
Hi. Sorry to hear that you are hurting. I wish all goes well for you. I know pain some day I can not even hold an empty glass in my write hand. I have broken or fractured 33 bones. The damp cold days are hard on me.

I live in North Dakota where we have cold winters (like bumblebee). I watched the video above. It's your choice to agree or disagree. I've always stored my bikes from November to the end of March. I dump in Seafoam, fill the tank all the way to the top, (prevents rust), run it for a few minutes, and park it on a front and rear stand. I've been doing this for over 20 years and every spring the bike fires right up.

Comedy Spite GIF by CBS

Back