BEST EXHAUST SYSTEM?

Power and you don't care about noise = Brocks Alien head 2 gen2 kit.

You care about noise = slip ons or factory.

Looks = personal preference.

Weight loss for titanium vs slightly less power is negligible. Chris Moore has plenty of videos of gen3 tunes with all sorts of different exhaust systems. Driver mod might be the best.

Is Akrapovic Racing line exhaust for 2022 busa all titanium or not? What is the benefit and advantage between of full titanium?

Like you I was drooling over this new exhaust but the catalysts I can do without.
My AT2 with the CM$ Pops and Bangs tune sounds amazing.
I have the same setup, AT2 with CM pops and bangs, except that I requested a milder pops and bags. What I was looking for was the gurgles and burbbles you would get from carbureted bikes with pipes. The result gives no burbling but it does snarl, except that it's not predictable (you can't really do it on demand). It will occasionally happen when rolling off from 7,000 RPM, but it also happens irregularly at lower RPMs when rolling off the throttle. Call it one time in three briefly when city riding. So I would describe it as snarls and gurgles, savage sounding but not overly noisy. It's actually pretty perfect. Recommended and people should know it's an option. When I got the ECU back it had a form with the bike info on it and his note described it as 'mild pops,' FYI...

Last edited:
Oh you got one. Do you like and enjoy the sound so far? Also the headers change color from grey to bronze ish right?
246B53E7-0C2F-4409-9769-C6AF0876B741.jpeg

I like it very much, is not too loud and it sounds just right.

Pic after 2000 km with the full Akrapovic exhaust.

I had my bike dyno tuned by Chris, he did a video on it as it was the first Yosh exhaust for the Gen3 he had in house.
Mine is all but mild and anything over 5k I can roll off the throttle and it’s poppin and banging and shooting flames.

I have an AT2 on mine, looks decent sounds decent but I'm really considering getting a Brocks CT or Arata

I have an Akrapovic Evolution full Ti system on my 1st gen 02SE. I wish Akrapovic made an all Ti system for the 3rd gen, as I recently picked up a '23 all black 'Busa.

Canon pics 177.JPG

Oh yeah, first post on this board with this username. I went by '02SE' as a Moderator on SH.org back in the day. I could've sworn a had a membership on this board under the same name.

Full dual systems don't exist yet from what I've seen. That new Yoshi full dual system is exactly what I was looking for. Too bad I was shopping a few months ago. At the time I had even talked to the guys at Yoshi USA on the phone. While super helpful they didn't mention this coming so I settled on Brock's. The Brock's CT Single didn't fit for crap and after 3 install attempts, that went back and I got the full Akrapovic. Still no refund from Brock's. This system is perfect IMO, other than it is a single. The fitment and install was a dream. Like you, I prefer the look of the twin cans on these bikes since they have such a presence from the rear.

View attachment 1664997

Does this system have two O2 bungs?

I like living in the past... Used an old GSXR1K OEM titanium muffler mated up to Brock's Ti headers & mid-pipe. I've put about 1k miles on the system, honestly kind of looked forward to changing the oil so I could fully see the color change.

PXL_20220703_153214209.jpg

PXL_20230404_222011519.jpg

Back