BEST EXHAUST SYSTEM?

It's like oil. Ask 10 people, get 10 different answers. Keep us informed on where you end up. ;)

20230125_092330.JPG

new exhaust coming from Yoshimura Japan. best dual out so far. slipons suck
well scheiss now I want those more than my AT2. Although I must say the AT2 is good looking and sounds good, if a little loud.
But those look GOOOD!!! I loved the sound I got out of my dual full system from Two Brothers on my gen 1. Bike sounded like a V8. Damn, I really want those...

well scheiss now I want those more than my AT2. Although I must say the AT2 is good looking and sounds good, if a little loud.
But those look GOOOD!!! I loved the sound I got out of my dual full system from Two Brothers on my gen 1. Bike sounded like a V8. Damn, I really want those...
So i will tell you the headers have catalyst in the mid pipe section as well. I have the GEN2 version of this exhaust. They are Titanium so cost will be a premium. Also they are Japan only as far as I know which means big shipping and import duties and sales tax to get it to the USA. I found this out last year when I ordered mine from webike.

Full dual systems don't exist yet from what I've seen. That new Yoshi full dual system is exactly what I was looking for. Too bad I was shopping a few months ago. At the time I had even talked to the guys at Yoshi USA on the phone. While super helpful they didn't mention this coming so I settled on Brock's. The Brock's CT Single didn't fit for crap and after 3 install attempts, that went back and I got the full Akrapovic. Still no refund from Brock's. This system is perfect IMO, other than it is a single. The fitment and install was a dream. Like you, I prefer the look of the twin cans on these bikes since they have such a presence from the rear.

20230314_201720 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Full dual systems don't exist yet from what I've seen. That new Yoshi full dual system is exactly what I was looking for. Too bad I was shopping a few months ago. At the time I had even talked to the guys at Yoshi USA on the phone. While super helpful they didn't mention this coming so I settled on Brock's. The Brock's CT Single didn't fit for crap and after 3 install attempts, that went back and I got the full Akrapovic. Still no refund from Brock's. This system is perfect IMO, other than it is a single. The fitment and install was a dream. Like you, I prefer the look of the twin cans on these bikes since they have such a presence from the rear.

View attachment 1664997
I do agree they are one of the few that rock duals like it's natural. My last bike had a taylormade underbelly. So this was way outside the norm for me.

Screenshot_20230403_155422_Photos.jpg

So i will tell you the headers have catalyst in the mid pipe section as well. I have the GEN2 version of this exhaust. They are Titanium so cost will be a premium. Also they are Japan only as far as I know which means big shipping and import duties and sales tax to get it to the USA. I found this out last year when I ordered mine from webike.
That actually makes me feel better, thanks.

Back